This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Laker Hockey 2009-10

nope. i pulled up 1290 KKAR which USCHO lists as UNO's station, but they were airing a USHL game.

Edit:
    OK,it is up on the 99.5 site now :-)
    Last edited by Mogerfan; 11-13-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogerfan View Post
      nope. i pulled up 1290 KKAR which USCHO lists as UNO's station, but they were airing a USHL game.

Yes FM is picking up the UNO broadcast, so they are carrying it just like usual except that we're hearing the UNO announcers call the game.

Comment

I was listening to it on the uno site.
        BLEED BLUE

Comment

Sounds like a pathetic showing by the Lakers tonight. Good thing NMU is idle or we might be in the cellar right now. We must win tomorrow night, we can't afford to fall behind even more, especially with a very good Alaska team coming in next weekend.
          LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Media and coaches pre-season picked the Lakers to finish 10th to 12th and they were probably right again.

Comment

I thought they were going to be a middle of the pack team this year. After the first few games this season every thing looked fine to me and all of a sudden who knows whats going on. Go Lakers !!!
              BLEED BLUE

Comment

It's the same Laker team it has been the last 4 years.They scored zero last night. One goal last Saturday on 42 shots. They can"t win in overtime and never win the joke of a so called shoot-out.

The Lakers could bring in a guy who scored 500 goals with his Junior team and that same guy would struggle to score 5 goals all season at the college level.

Is it coaching? who knows. Is it just players who have limited talent? who knows. The only thing we probably do know is where Lake State will finished if an answer isn't discovered and discovered by the time Alaska pulls into town next Friday.

Comment

Last night was abysmal. I almost had to turn it off, but elected to listen to the end. Hope tonight it better. My hopes were really up after the first few games of the season ... but now they seem to be going in the direction of a downward spiral ...
                  http://livingwithinsects.files.wordp.../midge-001.png

Comment

I'm not so sure because lately the possitive spin has been the pp & pk, and last night did not look good statisticly for either.
                    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad
                      I was finally able to listen to the online feed down here once I got it to work by the second period. Things don't look good for the Lakers right now and how much longer are people going to come out and support an 11th place team? Things were starting to turn around about 5 or 6 years ago, now they seem to be regressing. I don't think even the new announcers could have put a positive spin on last nights game, but I am sure would have anyway.
                      Yeah, it would have been so much better to have Francis Anzalaone call the game. Nothing like giving a microphone to a kid who is bitter over the fact the University gave his dad the boot.

Comment

Northern bumped off Notre Dame 3-2 earlier this evening, so that puts the Lakers in last place. They need a win tonight to move back out of the cellar.

Comment

Nice 3-1 win for the Lakers tonight....a much-needed 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
                            Nice 3-1 win for the Lakers tonight....a much-needed 3 points.
                            Yep, it was a game they needed to win badly. And they need to play well next weekend and hopefully get at least 4 or 5 points.

Comment

Nice job by our Lakers tonight. Let's hope they have some momentum heading into next weekend. THey'll need it for sure.

MacVoy has to get going. He should have more than just two goals for the season.

Anybody know why YES FM didn't make the trip? Budget troubles? I didn't really care for the UNO guys.
                              LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                                MacVoy has to get going. He should have more than just two goals for the season.

Anybody know why YES FM didn't make the trip? Budget troubles? I didn't really care for the UNO guys.
                                Doesn't MacVoy lead the team in points? Or is it assists? I think he's doing okay ... but a few more goals would be nice.

Paul VanWaggoner had a prior commitment and could not make the trip. It seems to me that we've listened to the UNO announcers in the past when Crawford couldn't make the trip. Or was it Alaska? I know I've heard both ... but I've been listening for so many years ... they start to run together after awhile!
                                http://livingwithinsects.files.wordp.../midge-001.png

Comment

Working...
                                X