This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Laker Hockey 2009-10

Good to see that Kyle Jean looks to be recovering nicely from his surgery. He had 5 points in his first 2 games back with TC.

http://nahltraverse.pointstreaksites...-208/news_5871

Comment

Colin Campbell (Vaughan) is also off to a good start with 12G and 9A in 13 games.

Comment

[QUOTE=Truth Squad;4405749]
        Originally posted by Neil Diamond View Post
        This just in..... Truth Squad = Francis Anzalone. What a shocker .... the Truth is out There!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING NEIL DIAMOND!!!!!!!!
        It's OK truth you don't have to use all caps, we understand. The new announcers are doing great, the coverage is great and lets hope the team continues to play great. I understand you are upset and dismayed at all this news but as you know the truth is out there tba tba tba.

We are here for ya Mr. or Mrs. TBA!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Prof View Post

We are here for ya Mr. or Mrs. TBA!

Hmmm.. no..
          Not all of us, anyway.

Comment

Pregame is on 99.5 tonight due to some technical difficulties FYI....

Comment

Okay Paul VanWaggoner (if you're reading this) PLEASE show a little more enthusiasm or emotion of some sort when the opponent scores. While listening to tonight's game, I failed to realize that Canisius had scored on at least 3 of their goals. We can definitely tell when the Lakers score as your enthusiasm is over-the-top ... and then there's always the foghorn to back it up (in case we missed your excitement!) ... but a little more recognition for the opponent's goals wouldn't be a bad thing. Thank you.
              http://livingwithinsects.files.wordp.../midge-001.png

Comment

Good win by the Lakers tonight, 5-4 although the game really wasn't as close as the score. A lax 5 minute strech or so allowed Canisius to tie the game but IMO it was never in doubt. Monardo looked awesome putting up 4 points and McParland was impressive as well. Power never made any key mistakes but played an overall unspectacular game, the jury is still out on him. I hope they dress Trotman tommorow, although i doubt they will as Hobbins scored tonight so i don't see Jim sitting him.

Comment

Good win tonight. Goaltending on both sides was a little shaky, but a win is a win.
                  LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by AnchorsAway View Post
                    I hope they dress Trotman tommorow, although i doubt they will as Hobbins scored tonight so i don't see Jim sitting him.
                    They did say on the pregame show that the reason Trotman was not playing tonight because he has had the flu all week.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganmidge View Post
                      Okay Paul VanWaggoner (if you're reading this) PLEASE show a little more enthusiasm or emotion of some sort when the opponent scores. While listening to tonight's game, I failed to realize that Canisius had scored on at least 3 of their goals. We can definitely tell when the Lakers score as your enthusiasm is over-the-top ... and then there's always the foghorn to back it up (in case we missed your excitement!) ... but a little more recognition for the opponent's goals wouldn't be a bad thing. Thank you.
                      LOL. Yea, I noticed that, too. Announcing the score more frequently wouldn't hurt either. Most people do not listen to the radio for an entire game, start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
                        LOL. Yea, I noticed that, too. Announcing the score more frequently wouldn't hurt either. Most people do not listen to the radio for an entire game, start to finish.
                        I do! When I can't get to a game, I ALWAYS listen to it start to finish on the radio. So I'm hoping VanWaggoner can make these few improvements and all will be good!

Comment

Let's play tonight's round of 'Find the Pregame Show' .... any ideas what station it will be on tonight???

Comment

Let's play tonight's round of 'Find the Pregame Show' .... any ideas what station it will be on tonight???
                            Its on 1400.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                              Its on 1400.
                              Is there an internet link?

Comment

Is there an internet link?
                                http://www.talkradio1400.com/page.php?page_id=13047

Comment

Working...
                                X