Clear All

• CCCP Regional - Sweet Sixteen - (2) joecct v. (3) Bill-R

?
    (2) joecct
    52.27%
    (3) Bill-R
    47.73%

The poll is expired.

I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Re: CCCP Regional - Sweet Sixteen - (2) joecct v. (3) Bill-R

I want to congratulate my worthy opponent BillR for his spirited campaign. When an emergency called me away from the campaign in its last few days, I was concerned that my message would be lost to the electorate. That concern seemed to be valid as the race tightened up in the last few minutes.

I wish to thank those last minute voters, Mr. Poe, and Mr. Mencken who gave me my final margin. You believed in my campaign -- your reward is coming.

PS 84 yr old Mom came down with pneumonia and a UTI. She's a tough old bird and licked the lung infection pretty quickly, but the UTI is a stubborn SOB. She comes out of the hospital on Friday.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: CCCP Regional - Sweet Sixteen - (2) joecct v. (3) Bill-R

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      PS 84 yr old Mom came down with pneumonia and a UTI. She's a tough old bird and licked the lung infection pretty quickly, but the UTI is a stubborn SOB. She comes out of the hospital on Friday.
      It's tough when they get that age and start getting ill. I lost mine at age 88 last fall. My best to you and her.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
      X