Maine's Capt's for 09-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine's Capt's for 09-10

By now the new capt's should have been named. Does anyone know who they are?

Thanks
    Maine's number one fan in South Boston, MA.

Re: Maine's Capt's for 09-10

Originally posted by BlackBears617 View Post
    By now the new capt's should have been named. Does anyone know who they are?

Thanks
    Maine's number one fan in South Boston, MA.
    I received a phone call from the two captain's this past Spring. Now, I am not sure who they were. I believe they were Tanner House and Jeff Dimmen. Someone here could help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      I received a phone call from the two captain's this past Spring. Now, I am not sure who they were. I believe they were Tanner House and Jeff Dimmen. Someone here could help me out.
      Yes that's correct, this was announced around the time of the banquet.

Comment

Well the first thing the captains should do is vote timmay off of the islands. Back to the real world.

Comment

They are Tanner house (C) and Jeff Dimmen (A)

Comment

It should be the first Maine player to successfully spell "captain."

Thus, the captaincy would go unfilled for at least the next few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post

You should worry about your COACH staying off the road when he hits the bottle then whats happening up at UMaine......IMO.

Comment

so maine allows a convict to be captain, thats a great role model for the young impressionable fans

Comment

I think it's a positive thing that Maine now has a captain who is one of the better all-around players on the team. No offense to Simon or Jeff but I'd rather have the captain be good at hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineMan View Post
                    I think it's a positive thing that Maine now has a captain who is one of the better all-around players on the team. No offense to Simon or Jeff but I'd rather have the captain be good at hockey.
                    Right on with both choices...I only wished they had named Gustav Nyquist as part of that group...he has the moxie on the ice to push his team-mates to work harder....IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post

From the meth lab in the drug captial of New England, I wonder if UML playerz could even spell their own name. Is it any wonder the Blaiser is always in a drunken stupor.
                      I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicCat View Post
                        so maine allows a convict to be captain, thats a great role model for the young impressionable fans
                        http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...20_charges.php

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                        43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                        104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                        3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
                          Thanx for the info. Both House & Dimmen have good leadership in the locker room and on the ice. Maine just needs to have BETTER COACHING!!

Thanx
                          Maine's number one fan in South Boston, MA..

Comment

Working...
                          X