Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
    Tri-City should be pretty awful again.
    Haha my friend/co-worker used to play for Tri-City, I didn't know they sucked that bad

Comment

Tri-City should be pretty awful again.
      Tri-City at least looks like they have some guys who can score.
      Watching Des Moines in the Battle of Iowa, I didn't see much in terms of scoring, their D is average and their goaltending is just plain awful.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
        Haha my friend/co-worker used to play for Tri-City, I didn't know they sucked that bad
        They might not of when he played there.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

So is Benik on Fargo or not?
          He's listed on their official roster still and according to Pointstreak, is playing tonight against Waterloo at the Fall Classic.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Is DL dead?
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Is DL dead?
              Not that I'm aware of.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                So is Benik on Fargo or not?
                He's listed on their official roster still and according to Pointstreak, is playing tonight against Waterloo at the Fall Classic.
                Looks like he played tonight. Not a great start. Had a hit from behind and then had to answer for it with a fight later in the third.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Looks like he played tonight. Not a great start. Had a hit from behind and then had to answer for it with a fight later in the third.
                  Quite a mismatch in that fight too 6'3" 215 vs 5'10" 175.
                  Looks like Ravndalen is still dealing with a separated shoulder as he was still out tonight.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Quite a mismatch in that fight too 6'3" 215 vs 5'10" 175.
                    Looks like Ravndalen is still dealing with a separated shoulder as he was still out tonight.
                    Yeah, I was curious how he did because Warner is a really tough kid. Benik is pretty strong for his size though.
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Not that I'm aware of.
                      *****http://i295.***********.com/albums/mm139/tlsnelson/smiley/674967lte5sbp6r3.gif******
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Did season tickets get sent out already? I thought usually they came 2 weeks before the first game. I also ordered extra single game tickets with my season tix and I imagine they will be sent out together, I hope.
                        Former record holder for the most Hairy Buffaloes consumed in 1 hour.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamPoland View Post
                          Did season tickets get sent out already? I thought usually they came 2 weeks before the first game. I also ordered extra single game tickets with my season tix and I imagine they will be sent out together, I hope.
                          I have not gotten mine yet. I just said to my wife the other day that they sure are cutting it close.

Does anybody know when is the renovation going to start? Is it after this season or next?

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                            I have not gotten mine yet. I just said to my wife the other day that they sure are cutting it close.

Does anybody know when is the renovation going to start? Is it after this season or next?
                            After this season
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              After this season
                              That's what I thought, but then someone I was talking to the other day said it was after next season. That means the entry way is going to be done by the start of next year which is sweet!

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                                That's what I thought, but then someone I was talking to the other day said it was after next season. That means the entry way is going to be done by the start of next year which is sweet!
                                Whoa! You just asked when it will start. Its St. Cloud, Minnesota... who knows when they'll actually finish the **** project.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X