Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
    The crazier in bed the crazier in general.
    Maybe, but that is definately not always the case. Sometimes the craziest ones in bed are the quiet, unsuspecting ones normally.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

As the season approaches, remember, there is no I in team, but there is an Eat Me.
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Maybe, but that is definately not always the case. Sometimes the craziest ones in bed are the quiet, unsuspecting ones normally.
        How many quiet women do you know who aren't crazy? Those are the ones to watch out for. If they aren't talking, it's more difficult to tell how nuts they actually are!!
        scsuhockey.com
        CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

I guess, the ones who like to fool around a lot, and are good at certain things, are definitely the ones you don't feel comfortable bringing back to the folks place..

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
            I guess, the ones who like to fool around a lot, and are good at certain things, are definitely the ones you don't feel comfortable bringing back to the folks place..
            BINGO! Of course that doesn't mean if they have a tongue piercing and give great head you shouldn't spend time with them....
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
              Not necessarily. You gotta find the ones who are good at that, and then play nice and polite for the folks. Those are the real gems.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                BINGO! Of course that doesn't mean if they have a tongue piercing and give great head you shouldn't spend time with them....
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Not necessarily. You gotta find the ones who are good at that, and then play nice and polite for the folks. Those are the real gems.
                I should hang out with you guys more.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  I am not any fun any more now that I have a wife, but back in the day I loved the dirty girls...

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Ummm.... DUH!

Comment

Check out this video of the NHC after the remodel. I found a flaw in the video already. In the upper deck it shows bench seats in all of the upper deck even though the middle sections have seat backs.

mms://media2.stcloudstate.edu/Ucomm/nhc_flythrough_chamber_edit.wmv

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Since that link didn't work use this one to get to the Center Ice Club site and there is a linka t the top that gets you to a page with the video link.

http://www.center-ice-club.org/

Edit:

Use this link and then scroll down to the National hockey and event center video link.

http://www.stcloudstate.edu/athletic...ckeyCenter.asp
                        Last edited by scsutommyboy; 09-15-2009, 12:13 PM.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Check out this video of the NHC after the remodel. I found a flaw in the video already. In the upper deck it shows bench seats in all of the upper deck even though the middle sections have seat backs.

mms://media2.stcloudstate.edu/Ucomm/nhc_flythrough_chamber_edit.wmv
                          Since that link didn't work use this one to get to the Center Ice Club site and there is a linka t the top that gets you to a page with the video link.

http://www.center-ice-club.org/

Edit:

Use this link and then scroll down to the National hockey and event center video link.

http://www.stcloudstate.edu/athletic...ckeyCenter.asp
                          Hasn't this been out for almost a year now?...

another flaw is the back of the goals are on the red line
                          Originally posted by Mankato student
                          Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                          "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                          -- Peter Klein

Comment

I am not any fun any more now that I have a wife, but back in the day I loved the dirty girls...
                            That you did, too bad you didn't get to experience them more first hand and could only hide in my closet with a video camera hoping to capture the deed on tape!
                            President of the Jason Stewart Fan Club

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                              Hasn't this been out for almost a year now?...

another flaw is the back of the goals are on the red line
                              Thought and logic do not apply to graphic designers and 3-D designers. That is too much work and detail to remember.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Husky Fan Roy View Post
                                That you did, too bad you didn't get to experience them more first hand and could only hide in my closet with a video camera hoping to capture the deed on tape!
                                I don't know what was more funny, seeing some beached whale jump on top of you or her telling me to shut it off when I stumbled out of the closet laughing. It's to bad I didn't get much on tape. Of course I left your room and then she proceed to finish you off so she obviously enjoyed it.
                                Last edited by scsutommyboy; 09-16-2009, 11:31 AM.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X