Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU Off-season thread 2; DL's NOT DEAD!

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
    After you drank did you get her to ******?
    It took me 19 years but I'm gonna start doing that whole "I don't kiss and tell" thing...I think?

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
      Can't wait to get the season started! Just booked the flight for the games at Miami. The wife and I are heading there with a another couple. Other wife went to Miami and said it's a great campus and they just put up a new arena not long ago. Oct can't get here fast enough!
      Sounds like a blast for you and yours in regards to the Ohio trip in October! I assume you'll be wearing your Cardinal and Black along with a loud and proud attitude.

FYI: If you like to ski out West, consider another trip in late January 2010 for some skiing coupled with one of the St. Cloud hockey mixer/socials to be held in Colorado Springs during the weekend of the CC - SCSU games.

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
        It took me 19 years but I'm gonna start doing that whole "I don't kiss and tell" thing...I think?
        That means you didn't get any.
        I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Considering it is coming from a 19 yr old, definitely means he got the Heisman!

By the way STB, I like to see your energy for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
              Sounds like a blast for you and yours in regards to the Ohio trip in October! I assume you'll be wearing your Cardinal and Black along with a loud and proud attitude.

FYI: If you like to ski out West, consider another trip in late January 2010 for some skiing coupled with one of the St. Cloud hockey mixer/socials to be held in Colorado Springs during the weekend of the CC - SCSU games.
              Will definitely have Huskies apparel on and will be supporting the boys! It's banner weekend at Miami so hopefully we can spoil that. Would love to get out to CC sometime, have been to Magness with the guys quite a few years back but never the Springs. A day on the slopes and hockey at night, sounds good to me! Probably have to put that in the 3-5 year plan. Can only ask the in-laws to watch our 5 mo old and 2 1/2 yr old so many times during the hockey season.

Skeeterman, I figured of all the people on here you would have the most insight and guidance on working the multiple wives angle.

Comment

Will definitely have Huskies apparel on and will be supporting the boys! It's banner weekend at Miami so hopefully we can spoil that. Would love to get out to CC sometime, have been to Magness with the guys quite a few years back but never the Springs. A day on the slopes and hockey at night, sounds good to me! Probably have to put that in the 3-5 year plan. Can only ask the in-laws to watch our 5 mo old and 2 1/2 yr old so many times during the hockey season.

Skeeterman, I figured of all the people on here you would have the most insight and guidance on working the multiple wives angle.
                Skeeterman has mutiple wives. Does he get a three way with them?
                I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Skeeterman has mutiple wives. Does he get a three way with them?
                  Only problem is all the x-wives hate each other..

Comment

I was figuring on wife-swapping.
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

From KA's blog

Thanks to reader (and co-worker; and SCSU alum) Ben Birnell for adding a tip to the wrestling event being scheduled for Oct. 10 at the National Hockey Center. According to tnawrestling.com "St. Cloud, Minnesota will host a TNA Live! event on Saturday, October 10 at the National Hockey Center. Tickets go on sale Friday, August 28 at all ticketmaster locations, www.ticketmaster.com, the National Hockey Center box office or charge by phone at 320-308-3327. Appearing live and in person will be “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, TNA X Division Champion “Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Inc., “The War Machine” Rhino, Hernandez, The British Invasion, Motorcity Machine Guns, Daniels, ODB, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Homicide and more! Want to help promote this show? Join the TNAtion. Citizens of the TNAtion get free tickets to the show and other rewards. Visit TNAtionOnline.com or email TNAtion@TNAWrestling.com This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it with the name of the show you want to help promote in the subject line. Why get lost in a “Universe,” when you can join a Nation?"
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        From KA's blog

Thanks to reader (and co-worker; and SCSU alum) Ben Birnell for adding a tip to the wrestling event being scheduled for Oct. 10 at the National Hockey Center. According to tnawrestling.com "St. Cloud, Minnesota will host a TNA Live! event on Saturday, October 10 at the National Hockey Center. Tickets go on sale Friday, August 28 at all ticketmaster locations, www.ticketmaster.com, the National Hockey Center box office or charge by phone at 320-308-3327. Appearing live and in person will be “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, TNA X Division Champion “Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Inc., “The War Machine” Rhino, Hernandez, The British Invasion, Motorcity Machine Guns, Daniels, ODB, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Homicide and more! Want to help promote this show? Join the TNAtion. Citizens of the TNAtion get free tickets to the show and other rewards. Visit TNAtionOnline.com or email TNAtion@TNAWrestling.com This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it with the name of the show you want to help promote in the subject line. Why get lost in a “Universe,” when you can join a Nation?"

I know this is at the NHC but other than that I'm not seeing the connection to the Huskies? Do some of the proceeds go toward the renovation?

Comment

I know this is at the NHC but other than that I'm not seeing the connection to the Huskies? Do some of the proceeds go toward the renovation?
                          Probably not.

I just hope Madison Rayne is there. Yummy.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

FTLT just just lobbing up a nice, juicy softball for other team's fans to come back that SCSU is filled with a bunch of hillbilly bumpkins.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              FTLT just just lobbing up a nice, juicy softball for other team's fans to come back that SCSU is filled with a bunch of hillbilly bumpkins.
                              Remember that you are talking about Stearns and Benton Counties here.
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                                Remember that you are talking about Stearns and Benton Counties here.
                                Yeah, but can't we make it harder on them?

Plus, there's a big difference between SCSU and the surrounding town and community, just as there is with any U.S. college/university in small-town country.
                                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                                X