This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason III: Screw It, Somebody Look Up The Cheat Codes

McVittie was a goalie. As I recall he didn't get to play a lot because Gary Bauman played most games. Don't remember seeing him play any of the games I attended.

Comment

Originally posted by eleneki View Post
      McVittie was a goalie. As I recall he didn't get to play a lot because Gary Bauman played most games. Don't remember seeing him play any of the games I attended.
      Thanks. I just checked hockeydb, and he only played in a few games each of his three years.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Anyone know about Phil McVittie who played on MTU's 1961 NCAA championship team? (probably really 1962) A granddaughter is an entering Freshman at RPI. http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.a...998&path=whock
        Wait, are you Frank Wilson? Though, I guess Frank Wilson was only concerned with games even older than that
        @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
        I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
          Wait, are you Frank Wilson? Though, I guess Frank Wilson was only concerned with games even older than that
          Ralph was probably around for the first hockey game...
          Originally posted by Twitch Boy
          Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Nope, although he has contacted me many times in the past. I was just curious due to the reference to MTU.

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
            Ralph was probably around for the first hockey game...
            eleneki was obviously around before me.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ralph are you going to be at the GLI?
              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

I have been thinking about it.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Don't think about it. Just be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    Clarinets have it too. 75% of that song can be played with one hand.

Unless you realize that trumpets and clarinets share the same key and decide to steal the melody...which I ABSOLUTELY would never do

And thanks for saying we don't suck Usually we're pretty ragged during the first few weeks, especially with phasing issues. Good to hear it sounds acceptable for a group this size. Give us a few weeks until football starts (and hope we can cram everyone between both 40-yard lines, which we do to cut down on it.)
                    Well, I would hope that the SBFITW is up to snuff by september 26. And I'm still perturbed that I didn't get sunshined the last time I was up there. But I do still have to thank you Twitch for relaying that message to Eric. I'm still waiting on him getting photos up.

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                    I really think the increased volume this year is largely due in part to the fact that the HPB now has a crazytechfan.
                    Just sayin'.
                    You need to drop that goofy meeting deal and be in Houghton on the 26th.

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Agree, Don't think, just do.
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Anybody go to the blueline picnic today?
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                        Anybody go to the blueline picnic today?
                        At least Yager, Huskyfan, MacInnes Diehard, IncredibleGulk, and myself were there.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          Agree, Don't think, just do.
                          I could easily be worrying about catching swine flu on the plane by then.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                            At least Yager, Huskyfan, MacInnes Diehard, IncredibleGulk, and myself were there.
                            I was not
                            Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                            *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Neither was their student representative...Oops
                              @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                              I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Neither was their student representative...Oops
                                You should be fired.
                                Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                                *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Working...
                                X