This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason III: Screw It, Somebody Look Up The Cheat Codes

Birthday? HuskyNation? Hey hey Happy Birthday Misfit cofounder!! Hope its a good one! Where is mel taking you for dinner??
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
      Birthday? HuskyNation? Hey hey Happy Birthday Misfit cofounder!! Hope its a good one! Where is mel taking you for dinner??
      Just a little place with an exclusive clientele. Anyone is welcome, reservations are easy to get, but there are only one or two people in the place most nights.

Three course meal tonight. I'd post the menu, but it's a surprise.
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
        Happy Birthday to HuskyNation.
        Happy Birthday HN!

Comment

Three course meal tonight. I'd post the menu, but it's a surprise.
          Steak, Tune-Up and BJ?
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            Steak, Tune-Up and BJ?

Happy birthday HN!
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Just a little place with an exclusive clientele. Anyone is welcome, reservations are easy to get, but there are only one or two people in the place most nights.
              any place that serves cream caramel layer cake with vanilla bean ice cream is ok with me!!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                Steak, Tune-Up and BJ?
                August 12th, not March 14th.
                Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                any place that serves cream caramel layer cake with vanilla bean ice cream is ok with me!!
                It didn't look pretty, but it tasted good.
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

It didn't look pretty, but it tasted good.
                  That's what she said
                  @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                  I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Evan Witt hopes to put up some highlight reel assists...

The coaching staff also wants him to shoot more often though.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Evan Witt hopes to put up some highlight reel assists...

The coaching staff also wants him to shoot more often though.
                      I wonder which "scorer" he plans to pass it to.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        I wonder which "scorer" he plans to pass it to.
                        Shhh...what he doesn't know yet won't hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Shhh...what he doesn't know yet won't hurt him.
                          Don't let him talk to Hauswirth.
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                            Don't let him talk to Hauswirth.
                            Who? Is he the one who couldn't pass the entrance exams?
                            @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
                            I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

The pep band will be in Section P this year taking up the upper black rows plus two gold rows.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                                The pep band will be in Section P this year taking up the upper black rows plus two gold rows.
                                Wow, that is going to be weird. That really sucks that you'll be on our side for two periods, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X