Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: new/rented movies: DEVASTATOR!!!!!

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    Jaws 4 was f-cking terrible. Jaws 3 at least has actual stars in it and a hilariously bad scene with Jaws busting through glass.
    Jaws 4 had Michael Caine...is he not a star? Jaws 3 was one of the worst ideas for a movie I have ever seen right and some of the worst special effects of ALL TIME! There was 80's Japanamation that had better visuals than Jaws 3!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
      I could recommend some for you.

Go watch Highlander 2 or Jaws: The Revenge.
      Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Jaws: 3D is way worse than Jaws: The Revenge...Highlander 2 was terrible!
      Jaws 4 was f-cking terrible. Jaws 3 at least has actual stars in it and a hilariously bad scene with Jaws busting through glass.
      Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Jaws 4 had Michael Caine...is he not a star? Jaws 3 was one of the worst ideas for a movie I have ever seen right and some of the worst special effects of ALL TIME! There was 80's Japanamation that had better visuals than Jaws 3!
      Shark Attack 3
      ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1nzd0R_OeOc&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1nzd0R_OeOc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

That was awesome!!!

Comment

Ponyo tomorrow!
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

The Big Heat is on TCM right now. One of my faves.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Let the Right One In. Creepy, smart, moving.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Funny People may be the worst movie I've ever seen.
                You are a fortunate man.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Let the Right One In. Creepy, smart, moving.
                  Why couldn't you see this last week so I didn't have to get dragged into a discussion on the financial potential for a G.I. Joe sequel?
                  Last edited by The Paragon of Virtue; 08-14-2009, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I saw GI Joe last night......3 words: Lamest Movie Ever!
                    UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
                    NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
                    Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

I highly doubt that.

*****http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8550/productpreviewadulthypef.gif******
                      Last edited by The Paragon of Virtue; 08-14-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Jaws 4 was f-cking terrible.
                        I didn't need to come to the thread to figure that out.

Saw District 9. Strange, sappy and goofy. The first movie ever where the human race acted stranger than the aliens...heck they acted stranger than the aliens from Alien.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Ponyo was amazing.

Not amazing was waiting a year to see it.

Animation was of course, typical high quality Miyazaki work.

Story was good, and voice acting was surprisingly good.

I would appreciate it if everyone who enjoys quality animation went to see it.
                          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

Saw District 9. Strange, sappy and goofy. The first movie ever where the human race acted stranger than the aliens...heck they acted stranger than the aliens from Alien.
                            Yeah the humans were weird, but given the context of what the movie was making parallel to it made a lot of sense. The movie was very good although it did drag a bit. The lead actor was pretty awesome though I have no idea who he was.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Watched The Dark Knight the other day. Only notable because it was my first Blu-ray movie.

It was better than being at the movie theater... but that's probably because there was no one talking or coughing through the whole movie.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Another Where the Wild Things Are trailer....

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFDcaTI0cl8&hl=en&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFDcaTI0cl8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Awesome.....

Comment

Working...
                                X