X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 77: Arcade Games of the Reagan 80s

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Pray tell, what color is it?
    It appears to be blue. And there's a strange yellow thing in the sky. We've had rain everyday since June 1. Today just might break that streak.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      I cut and pasted that. Same as before. Look again.

Good Morning boys!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! thursty thursday is here.
      It labeled you as spam. What have you been doing in your spare time?

So today is not Friday?

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        So today is not Friday?
        What do you care? Isn't every day Saturday to you right now?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          I think I might just be seeing a yellow thing coming over the hill
          It's just an illusion.

Welcome back!

Last day in the office this week. My new heat/AC unit gets installed tomorrow. Oh joy. It's actually going to be nice out so I may get to actually try out the AC part of it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            It's just an illusion.

Welcome back!

Last day in the office this week. My new heat/AC unit gets installed tomorrow. Oh joy. It's actually going to be nice out so I may get to actually try out the AC part of it!!
            Did you kill your neighbors yet, btw?
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Nice pics Les.

Decided on board games last night. Still have a bunch of chores to do and no time to do them. Procrastination is fun.

Oh, and I was about 30 minutes late to work for the 3rd day in a row. It's shut down so it doesn't really matter. And I'm a fool that keeps staying out past midnight each night.
              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                If she actually did that, I might seriously consider worshipping her.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  morning lodgers, Whiskey Tengo Foxtrot am I still doing up?

hopefully falling asleep soon for a few hours before we head to Monroe, MI (about 8 hours down from here). Going to be a long day, and tomorrow isn't looking much better heading back up from Monroe to Lake Huron (10 hours +/-)
                  Sleep is for the weak!

Didn't go to sleep, so coffee will get me through until Monroe, ETA 6pm. Ohhhh this will be fun.

Comment

good morning, Lodge.

Originally posted by vermaple View Post
                    Will they consider it a finish if it takes two days?
                    Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    They did on the Seinfeld episode!
                    I remember an episode of the Critic where it took Jay Sherman a week to finish.

If anything, the marathon itself should take about 4.5 hours to finish. The other day is for travel and preparation.

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    Sleep is for the weak!

Didn't go to sleep, so coffee will get me through until Monroe, ETA 6pm. Ohhhh this will be fun.
                    If you really want a kick, drop a shot or two of espresso into your coffee. That will keep your head ringing until 6 PM.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                      Morning Lodge.

Nice pics Les.

Decided on board games last night. Still have a bunch of chores to do and no time to do them. Procrastination is fun.

Oh, and I was about 30 minutes late to work for the 3rd day in a row. It's shut down so it doesn't really matter. And I'm a fool that keeps staying out past midnight each night.
                      I ended up going to Dave and Buster's last night. I woke up sore this morning from shotting basketball in one of those arcade game shooting things. I got to the bus stop this morning to realize I left my wallet, ended up over an hour late.

So yeah, so far so good.
                      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        If you really want a kick, drop a shot or two of espresso into your coffee. That will keep your head ringing until 6 PM.
                        mmm...depth charge...

Morning, kids. Went to see Cirque du Soliel (Alegria) last night in Manchester for opening night. The show was funny, though very different from the others that I've seen. Of course, I didn't get home until after midnight (making for an 18+ hour day) and I'm definitely feeling it today (I've logged 30 hours at work this week already ).

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Not yet. They must have been away last week as it had not been that bad. But last night I was ready to go up there again and say "Seriously - what are you doing up here?" I wanted to wait till after tomorrow and I may just go up there unannounced one night. Not sure.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post

Would love to if I had it available. 5 hour + coffee (in limited quantities to not kill myself ) will have to do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Morning Lodge.

What do you care? Isn't every day Saturday to you right now?
                                Pretty much, yes. But I still get paid, so Fridays help me mark the passage of time until my paycheck arrives.

Comment

Working...
                                X