• Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 77: Arcade Games of the Reagan 80s

Good Morning, Wally!
    Good Morning, WTW!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
      Good morning, Lodge. It's 7-8-9 day.
      Happy 7-8-9 Day.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning Lodge!

Comment

Good morning, Lodge. Already got two loads of laundry and a load of dishes done, plus the trash is emptied and hauled to the road.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

s'upp y'all.... golf tourney starts today with practice round and pairings party. the quest for $$$$$!!

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            A friend's fiancee is thinking about going back to school for that. I am strongly encouraging her. It fits with her personality as well.

Would you focus on sports massage or therapeutic/spa massage?
            focus on the happy ending!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Good morning, Lodge. Already got two loads of laundry and a load of dishes done, plus the trash is emptied and hauled to the road.
              Nice! Excellent way to start the day.

Took a different route to work today. Drove out to a totally different T station (Wellington) and approached the city from the North instead of the West. Change is good. (Also, I need my car to be on the North side of the city post-work so I can get a jumpstart on the traffic and figured it would be easiest to just park there at take the T.)

Comment

Morning Lodge.

Lions Clubs International are having their convention a couple blocks away from my office this week. Lots of old folks in funny clothes walking around (even older than me, with even funnier clothes ). We really get the best conventions here - the Lions, the RNC, the Baptists a few years back. Rockin good times I tell ya...

Comment

Morning Lodge.

I had the best time at mini-golf last night. My friends are just as crazy as I am. I got 1 over par on the first hole and decided to do a "bogey boogie". The next hole my friend got par and decided to do a "par pantomime". This resulted in every hole, every person doing something based on their score for that hole. If on the 4th hole we all shot par, we all did the same "par pantomime" for that hole, whatever the first person came up with. Then, one of my friends got a hole-in-one and decided to do "ace aerobics". My friend who has an aerospace engineering degree decided he'd do "ace aeronautics".

Anyway, it continued and we had a ton of fun. The best was when other groups would just stare at us, dumbfounded.

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  Great! Want to help me do my chores? I honestly thought about taking the morning off so I could get a bunch of little chores completed. Sadly, I came in to work. Now I just have to decide if I do chores tonight or if I leave them for the weekend and go play board games at a friend's house tonight.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

Took a different route to work today. Drove out to a totally different T station (Wellington) and approached the city from the North instead of the West. Change is good. (Also, I need my car to be on the North side of the city post-work so I can get a jumpstart on the traffic and figured it would be easiest to just park there at take the T.)
                    Thanks; I try. I figure the more I do, the better I feel.

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Morning Lodge.

Lions Clubs International are having their convention a couple blocks away from my office this week. Lots of old folks in funny clothes walking around (even older than me, with even funnier clothes ). We really get the best conventions here - the Lions, the RNC, the Baptists a few years back. Rockin good times I tell ya...
                    At least the Lions do something useful for the community; perhaps you can get them to send free specs to Derek Sheperd and the other WCHA refs...
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Must have just missed you!! Wellington is my stop.

Somehow, the rain stopped long enough to get the game in last night. In fact, the sun actually came out for a bit. Odd. However, it was 63 degrees at game time. 63. On July 7th. Then it got chillier. Watching a game on July 7th while shivering is just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine View Post
                        Good morning, Lodge. It's 7-8-9 day.
                        Almost forgot! I fondly remember 7-8-90 day, we had a special little New Years Eve type celebration at 12:34:56. In fact, I may even do that to day, just to see who in my office is freaked out. Enjoy!
                        Originally posted by moe24
                        Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          Eh, Filled out a FAFSA today. Good times.
                          Someone's doing that at our house, too. Along with trying to jump through all the hoops to take advantage of the No Worker Left Behind benefits. Up to $5,000.00 per year for two years. Might want to look into that if you can.

Also, never got a response when I asked him about Saline. However, he's going to try to have some of his friends over on that Saturday. I'll just go hide somewhere, I think.

Mornin', Lodge...
                          I think things are finally starting to look up around here, but we're still in a wait-and-see mode.
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                            Also, never got a response when I asked him about Saline. However, he's going to try to have some of his friends over on that Saturday. I'll just go hide somewhere, I think.
                            Saline? Is that festival thing this weekend? Are people going? I like beer and I'm still undecided as to how I feel about men in skirts.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

'Morning, Lodge! I'm exhausted even though I got a full night's sleep for 3 nights in a row.
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Morning Lodge.

Could be worse....you could get the Red Hat Society.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X