This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 77: Arcade Games of the Reagan 80s

Just left Duluth a little while ago, Soo tomorrow night, St. Clair Wednesday night, then Monroe, MI Thursday afternoon. Talk to ya from the Soo probably =]

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      Tell me that isn't her real name...
      You think she chose that because it sounds good?

"I'd like to buy an "O"...."

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Just dress up in the bunny suit.
        Okay, you realize all that by next year's Frozen Four someone is going to have to conjure up a bunny suit for her.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Hey wally, not sure if you'll check here before there, or if you're familiar with the area, but you were the first person to come to mind for this:

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?t=84926

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Okay, you realize all that by next year's Frozen Four someone is going to have to conjure up a bunny suit for her.
            By which, you mean a pair of rabbit ears, a white bikini and a cottonball tail, right?
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
              By which, you mean a pair of rabbit ears, a white bikini and a cottonball tail, right?
              [lowercase "b"]

I think I'm going to the driving range after work, and again tomorrow night, and Wednesday night and Thursday night...
              Club Invitational(Calcutta) is this weekend and I need to have my A game.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

afternoon Lodge. Quiz and I went rafting this morning. We did a course called the Numbers, which is mostly class IV's and class V's. Our first guide was a twatwaffle, but after the first set of rapids two people pulled out and we switched boats. We were happy.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                  We were happy.
                  If you are posting about what I think you are posting about then I bet you were.

Take any wicked rapids backwards?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                    Heh -- Detroit could be interesting.
                    Originally posted by gmann View Post
                    If you are posting about what I think you are posting about then I bet you were.

Are you from Mass.?

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                      Apparently the Tom Green news is a fake.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Apparently the Tom Green news is a fake.
                        Ah ... desperate attempts to stay relevant...

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post

Are you from Mass.?
                          Hey, why the low blow?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post

you get rockin in that boat.

Thankfully no. These were some really professional raft guides who said they haven't seen the water this high in years. It was a fantastic experience. Every one of you should do it.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                              Thankfully no. These were some really professional raft guides who said they haven't seen the water this high in years. It was a fantastic experience. Every one of you should do it.
                              I will second that. White water rafting is a blast. I am jealous and now I have the itch to go rafting...............
                              sigpic

Comment

It sounds like I'll be traveling for work the last 2 weeks of July and the first week of August. 3 weeks straight of travel, possibly one weekend in there also. Unfortunately I don't get to go anywhere cool, but instead I'll be in eastern New Mexico, southern Indiana and Green Bay.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X