PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Green hires new hockey coach.

Hockey John
04-20-2019, 10:35 AM
Bowling Green has promoted assistant coach Ty Eigner to the 8th head hockey coach at BG. Eigner has spent the last nine years as an assistant to Chris Bergeron. Eigner was responsible for the defense which excelled and was the chief recruiter. I am very happy with the hire. Go BG!!!!!!

gfmorris
04-22-2019, 02:54 AM
Now comes the rub when you take away the chief recruiter: who replaces Eigner? Some media guy is bound to say Dennis Williams, right? ;)

GFM

TalonsUpPuckDown
04-22-2019, 11:26 AM
Now comes the rub when you take away the chief recruiter: who replaces Eigner? Some media guy is bound to say Dennis Williams, right? ;)

GFM

This guy looks interesting. Seems to have State of Hockey connections. And the current crop of D1 recruits/players coming from his team are doing OK.

Possible BG "Chief Recruiter" replacement (https://www.lakevillepanthershockey.com/news_article/show/995287)

gfmorris
04-22-2019, 06:57 PM
I just want them to keep doing well. The WCHA is a better league with a solid-to-spectacular BG, for tooooons of reasons.

GFM

Hockey John
04-22-2019, 08:33 PM
I just want them to keep doing well. The WCHA is a better league with a solid-to-spectacular BG, for tooooons of reasons.

GFM

Thank you Geof! I am rooting as well for UAH. I know that our two fan bases have lived through some terrible times and near extinction. A solid UAH would also be good for the WCHA, college hockey in the south, and college hockey in general.

davyd83
04-24-2019, 04:42 AM

GFM
I see what you did there

TalonsUpPuckDown
04-24-2019, 10:07 AM
I see what you did there

Ah. I get it now. Thanks, Dave.

I mentally classify Geof as a rocket scientist, not a media guy.

gfmorris
04-24-2019, 03:03 PM
Ah. I get it now. Thanks, Dave.

I mentally classify Geof as a rocket scientist, not a media guy.

I'm quite far removed from being a media guy at this point. Heck, I haven't been to a home game in two seasons. Ah, thanks, NASA.

GFM

Eddie Schorr
04-25-2019, 05:38 PM
Congrats, BG. Hope he continues and builds upon the momentum Bergeron has going. Good to see you guys playing competitively again.