No announcement yet.

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

ESPN 3 is the one I can't live stream (for some reason) and they put a Regional final on it?????? Would like to have seen that game and the ASU game, but out of luck.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Cornell is gonna take down Providence because they want that home ice edge in Buffalo

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
        ESPN 3 is the one I can't live stream (for some reason) and they put a Regional final on it?????? Would like to have seen that game and the ASU game, but out of luck.
        Wait, that game is supposed to be on TV and is only streamed because the other game is late, and ESPN puts it on a station people can't get? That is just stupid business. Wouldn't you want to get people hooked early so they watch on TV once it comes on and get better viewership??

Comment

You can watch it on the ESPN app. I believe that game is scheduled for ESPNU but the UMD/BGSU game is in overtime.

Hey, at least it isn't lacrosse...

Comment

Where is the umass notre dame game? Suppose to be on edpnu.

Comment

Wait, that game is supposed to be on TV and is only streamed because the other game is late, and ESPN puts it on a station people can't get? That is just stupid business. Wouldn't you want to get people hooked early so they watch on TV once it comes on and get better viewership??
              Have you seen the viewer numbers for NCAA hockey regionals? I'm amazed they're even on TV to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Have you seen the viewer numbers for NCAA hockey regionals? I'm amazed they're even on TV to be honest.
                I see ESPN+ in their future.
                Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                  Where is the umass notre dame game? Suppose to be on edpnu.
                  Espn3

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Cornell is gonna take down Providence because they want that home ice edge in Buffalo
                    Well, we did make it to the F4 the only other time it was there!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                      I see ESPN+ in their future.
                      I would be interested in how the ESPN/NCAA contract is worded. Does it specify that hockey, wrestling, gymnastics etc have to be on the ESPN family of networks, or just aired on ESPN, and thus the NCAA allows the tournaments to move to ESPN+

Comment

The Minnesota curse is over. UMD 2-1 in OT

Comment

UMD wins it!

Comment

5-1 the final. The regional final will be the 3-seed vs the 4-seed. It's the first time that has happened since way back in 2018.

Comment

The ECAC and the state of Minnesota both get off the Schneid

Comment

• Originally posted by Koho View Post
                                I’m watching it online. I don’t know what everyone’s problem is,
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X