• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Is it happening again?
    Maybe they don't want to be outdone by St. Cloud

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Maybe they don't want to be outdone by St. Cloud
      Losing to Providence in Providence would be light years away from Cloud's choke job.

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

It's that home ice advantage!

Comment

• Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament Thread - Regionals are the best weekend of hockey all year

Wow, PC ties it up at 3.

Comment

Jesus MSU...can you hold onto a lead at the NCAA tournament.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: Hextall? Y'all are dinosaurs.

Re: Friars home crowd? Yes. On TV anyway.
              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                Losing to Providence in Providence would be light years away from Cloud's choke job.
                Well I am factoring in having a 3-0 lead

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Well I am factoring in having a 3-0 lead
                  Still not close

Comment

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Jesus MSU...can you hold onto a lead at the NCAA tournament.
                    This appears to be a stupid question.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
                      She is singularly the worst PBP person I have ever heard. Nasally, inexperienced and grating. I noticed Jaffe seems to be trying to pick up the slack by talking even more into the play than usual, which here is not a bad thing.
                      Have you listened to Bucci?
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I think she knows her stuff, but when Mankato scored their third goal she said the score was 3-nil. Not sure why that bothers me, but it does. It’s like she’s trying to come up with her own shtick. Buccigross does that, but he’s a goof.
                        I'd take her over Buccigross all day long.
                        You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          This appears to be a stupid question.
                          Sigh it does.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Bucci is the worst because of the jocksniffer/player worshipper role he plays. Just call the game dude. You're not one of the bros.

Comment

She is as good as any, better than most announcers at stating players names as they are involved in the play.
                              I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                                I'd take her over Buccigross all day long.
                                This this this. It just took me some time to adjust to the higher pitch.

One thing though:

Mankato doesn't like being called "Mankato", but they definitely prefer it to "Minnesota".
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X