PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Quarterfinal: SNC at UWSP

Pages : [1] 2

GB Puck Fan
03-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Should be a packed house at Willett. The two teams tied 1-1 earlier this season.

pete99race
03-10-2019, 01:31 PM
Ticket information...

https://www.snc.edu/athletics/pressrelease/5019/

snc1
03-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Should be a packed house at Willett. The two teams tied 1-1 earlier this season.

You think?

pete99race
03-10-2019, 05:00 PM
Five time National Champions square off....it doesn't get much better than that!!

Tom Coughlin
03-11-2019, 08:09 AM
If you are looking for tickets, try the SNC box office.

pete99race
03-11-2019, 08:21 AM
According to the Point ticket site, their allocation of tickets has sold out already...
SNC has their own allocation to sell.

pete99race
03-11-2019, 12:42 PM
SNC has 17 standing room tickets available...that would complete their allocation..

https://www.snc.edu/tickets/?eid=33723

SNC SID
03-11-2019, 01:28 PM
SNC has 17 standing room tickets available...that would complete their allocation..

https://www.snc.edu/tickets/?eid=33723

Not anymore. The game is officially sold out unless some season-ticket holders turn back some tickets.

pete99race
03-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Game preview from Dan Lukes:

https://www.snc.edu/athletics/teamfiles/hockey/2018-19/hockey19-18.pdf

Tom Coughlin
03-12-2019, 08:03 AM
Game preview from Dan Lukes:

https://www.snc.edu/athletics/teamfiles/hockey/2018-19/hockey19-18.pdf

The "Net Game" is marked with an asterisk in the All-Time Series between SNC and UWSP. Gotta love it.

joecct
03-12-2019, 10:37 AM
The "Net Game" is marked with an asterisk in the All-Time Series between SNC and UWSP. Gotta love it.

I just drew a blank. "Net Game"?

Arete19
03-12-2019, 11:41 AM

UWSP beat SNC 6-5 in a game where 1 or 2 SNC goals were not credited because pucks went through a hole in the net that was discovered later. It was surreal because all the players stopped playing/started celebrating both times, but the referees signaled play on.

pete99race
03-12-2019, 11:43 AM
This was the game against Point @ the CCC where two apparent SNC goals were waived off by the refs...both appeared to go in the front of the goal and back out the netting in the back of the goal....this was confirmed on the video that was released a couple days later.....SNC lost by one goal...
I got to admit, I was pretty hot after this game...
and new nets were in place for the next game @ the CCC!!

BetterInLakePlacid
03-12-2019, 01:11 PM
This was the game against Point @ the CCC where two apparent SNC goals were waived off by the refs...both appeared to go in the front of the goal and back out the netting in the back of the goal....this was confirmed on the video that was released a couple days later.....SNC lost by one goal...
I got to admit, I was pretty hot after this game...
and new nets were in place for the next game @ the CCC!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Get over it. You sound like a bunch of babies.

It was a loss. The 2nd shot did not go through the net. I was at the game. It went wide. I had a great view of it from the visitors section. It was not a goal. In the grainy JFK videos shown, you can see it go wide if you have any basic understanding of depth and angles.

In all the games they have played, there have been plenty of games that could have gone a different way with different calls, waived off goals, missed offsides, different refs, etc. It takes a special bunch of idiots to hold onto a grudge that long because it didn't go your way. Sad and pathetic.

pete99race
03-12-2019, 01:25 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! Get over it. You sound like a bunch of babies.

It was a loss. The 2nd shot did not go through the net. I was at the game. It went wide. I had a great view of it from the visitors section. It was not a goal. In the grainy JFK videos shown, you can see it go wide if you have any basic understanding of depth and angles.

In all the games they have played, there have been plenty of games that could have gone a different way with different calls, waived off goals, missed offsides, different refs, etc. It takes a special bunch of idiots to hold onto a grudge that long because it didn't go your way. Sad and pathetic.

Your opinion fine...just expressing ours = very unusual circumstances...
We will write a new chapter in a great rivalry this Saturday night...

snc1
03-12-2019, 01:45 PM

Where are you sitting Saturday night?

Tom Coughlin
03-12-2019, 02:20 PM
this was confirmed on the video that was released a couple days later

link?

pete99race
03-12-2019, 02:42 PM
link?

I saw it a couple times, but never saved it..

BetterInLakePlacid
03-13-2019, 09:39 AM
Where are you sitting Saturday night?

I unfortunately have to miss being at the game in person due to one of my kids being in a hockey tournament in Eagle River. I will be sitting in a cabin watching the game on UWSP's Youtube feed.

snc1
03-13-2019, 11:11 AM
I unfortunately have to miss being at the game in person due to one of my kids being in a hockey tournament in Eagle River. I will be sitting in a cabin watching the game on UWSP's Youtube feed.

Thats a shame