Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Souza essentially rattled off next year's UNH non-conference schedule at his year end presser - without dates, aside from stating they would open in Oxford. This is the order in which he mentioned them (not sure of that is significant or just his recollection)...

@ Miami
    @ Miami
    @ Army
    Michigan
    Michigan
    @ Friendship Four Game 2 (Colgate/Princeton - NC)
    @ Bentley
    Brown
    Dartmouth

He did not mention Yale - but that would make a lot of sense and ten non-conference games...
    The only thing I find odd is that Yale visited UNH last year?
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

A number of you have requested access to the composite spreadsheet, and have subsequently not been accepted. You have the right to know why.

A few weeks prior, several persons made a decision to make clear that I am not welcome on this forum. I will not go into details out of respect to the wishes of the owners, only to say that what I experienced was contradictory to the expectations of higher learning, understanding, and attitudes that come with a higher education. As such, I have decided to suspend the services I volunteer to the benefit of those enjoying this forum, including but not limited to the compilation of college hockey schedules.

I apologize to those that feel inconvenienced as a result of this decision. I may choose to continue this work elsewhere, and if I do so, may fate have it so you are able to seek what is provided.

Comment

If anyone knows FlagDude08, please have him email me at iowabasedtraveler at yahoo dot com. Thanks.

Comment

I think you have provided a great service and hope you reconsider
          Made it easier to set fall dates with your updated schedule
          Only place where this was available- cant imagine anyone objecting

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
            I think you have provided a great service and hope you reconsider
            Made it easier to set fall dates with your updated schedule
            Only place where this was available- cant imagine anyone objecting
            Totally agree, but if Facebook and politics has taught me anything: People will get emotional(annoyed???) at practically anything, and feel totally validated by their logic. I have to imagine someone has issues with his use of "Complete schedules" While I look at discussions of "complete schedules" and find myself barely flinching, some people get very worked up over what is and what is not a complete schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              A number of you have requested access to the composite spreadsheet, and have subsequently not been accepted. You have the right to know why.

A few weeks prior, several persons made a decision to make clear that I am not welcome on this forum. I will not go into details out of respect to the wishes of the owners, only to say that what I experienced was contradictory to the expectations of higher learning, understanding, and attitudes that come with a higher education. As such, I have decided to suspend the services I volunteer to the benefit of those enjoying this forum, including but not limited to the compilation of college hockey schedules.

I apologize to those that feel inconvenienced as a result of this decision. I may choose to continue this work elsewhere, and if I do so, may fate have it so you are able to seek what is provided.
              FlagDUDE08: You have done a great service for all of us DI college hockey fans, compiling schedules and filling in the dates ahead of everyone else and doing so year in and year out. I hope you get to continue.
              DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
              DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Bummer - thanks for all your work over these years. The composite schedule has been very helpful to MANY
                obsessed fan of Saints Hockey (even when we were awful)
                SLU '79
                hockey photog since the days of pushed Tri-X

Comment

Flag Dude,
                  Thanks for your dedication to this post. Your services will be missed

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post

More Unfair: Niagara and Canisius are the only two teams that have flown to Air Force every season.
                    This season was the first that RIT did not fly to Air Force after flying there for each of the 12 previous seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by eddieshack23 View Post
                      Flag Dude,
                      Thanks for your dedication to this post. Your services will be missed
                      Absolutely

Comment

Niagara is coming to Minnesota. The other Non-Conf games with Minnesota Duluth, North Dakota, SCSU/BSU/Minn St at Mariucci Classic are already known.

https://***********/GopherHockey/sta...84291573981184

Comment

Originally posted by evegoe View Post
                          Niagara is coming to Minnesota. The other Non-Conf games with Minnesota Duluth, North Dakota, SCSU/BSU/Minn St at Mariucci Classic are already known.

https://***********/GopherHockey/sta...84291573981184
                          And you still owe Clarkson & SLU away games
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            And you still owe Clarkson & SLU away games
                            Not this year, Clarkson travels to Wisconsin, Michigan, Michigan Tech and they aren’t coming to Potsdam, makes you wonder if the original arrangement has gone void, credit to Wisconsin for completing it.

Comment

Western Michigan will play Ferris State, Bowling Green, Michigan and Notre Dame. All home-and-homes. They also have the Ice Breaker with Ohio State, BGSU and RIT in Toledo.

I'm told that the Anaheim tourney I posted about a while back has been cancelled, and they are attempting to find two more games to fill out the schedule. Nothing is confirmed but the most likely candidate would be a fifth home-and-home series against Michigan State.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
                                Western Michigan will play Ferris State, Bowling Green, Michigan and Notre Dame. All home-and-homes. They also have the Ice Breaker with Ohio State, BGSU and RIT in Toledo.

I'm told that the Anaheim tourney I posted about a while back has been cancelled, and they are attempting to find two more games to fill out the schedule. Nothing is confirmed but the most likely candidate would be a fifth home-and-home series against Michigan State.
                                From what I heard, you have RPI coming to town.

I also thought you had ASU's tourney? EDIT: Saw the later post. Should be square now.
                                Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-12-2019, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X