Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
    The schedule they released is wrong, they're not hosting BU that last weekend, so your count is subject to change.
    I was wondering what was up with that. NU and BU are supposed to play each other the March 6/7 weekend but perhaps they rescheduled it and BU is at Maine instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
      I was wondering what was up with that. NU and BU are supposed to play each other the March 6/7 weekend but perhaps they rescheduled it and BU is at Maine instead?
      No, Maine is just wrong. BU and Maine played 3 games both of the last 2 years so they are only playing 2 games against each other for at least the next 2 years.

Comment

The March 6 game said Providence at Maine earlier today.

Comment

The game 3/6 can't be BU @ Maine. Aside from the potential conflict with Northeastern, that schedule would have Maine hosting BU three times next season. That obviously can't happen.

The only teams available are Providence, Vermont and Merrimack. Maine already plays Vermont three times.
          Last edited by ticapnews; 07-01-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

The Maine schedule I copied from earlier today had Providence at Maine on March 6. I noticed the graphic the athletic department published had the error, and then doubles down on it by changing the schedule page.

Maine did not post a PDF version of the schedule like most other schools do.

Comment

Originally posted by dunbar View Post
              The March 6 game said Providence at Maine earlier today.

Comment

Originally posted by dunbar View Post
                The Maine schedule I copied from earlier today had Providence at Maine on March 6. I noticed the graphic the athletic department published had the error, and then doubles down on it by changing the schedule page.

Maine did not post a PDF version of the schedule like most other schools do.
                That would make sense as current schedule has Providence 2xs.

Comment

Spreadsheet has been updated with PC @ Maine 3/6 instead of BU as their website currently says.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    That makes no sense, that same Maine schedule has BU in Orono for two in early November - is BU playing at Orono three times? BU also has a home game against Northeastern on Saturday the 7th.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      That makes no sense, that same Maine schedule has BU in Orono for two in early November - is BU playing at Orono three times? BU also has a home game against Northeastern on Saturday the 7th.
                      Apparently the correct version is floating around out there that shows the final game is against Providence, not BU. I do like that the text version of the schedule indicates the Black Bears finish up with the Terries of Boston University.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Apparently the correct version is floating around out there that shows the final game is against Providence, not BU. I do like that the text version of the schedule indicates the Black Bears finish up with the Terries of Boston University.
                        Maine updated their website schedule image and schedule link to Providence.

Comment

Robert Morris schedule:

https://rmucolonials.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=258

Comment

Just checking on the Maine Hockey schedule...has Maine playing Providence 3 times...the DATES: Saturday October 5th @ Providence....then at the end of the season the last two weekends: Friday February 28th @ Providence and the following weekend Friday March 6th @ Maine....is this correct.??

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                              Just checking on the Maine Hockey schedule...has Maine playing Providence 3 times...the DATES: Saturday October 5th @ Providence....then at the end of the season the last two weekends: Friday February 28th @ Providence and the following weekend Friday March 6th @ Maine....is this correct.??
                              Yes.

Comment

MSU is now official

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X