The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Fair enough. Goes against what I was told but I'm very fine with it being wrong because starting with Union before is a pretty dumb setup anyway.

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
      Fair enough. Goes against what I was told but I'm very fine with it being wrong because starting with Union before is a pretty dumb setup anyway.
      Really hope it's the 11/12 weekend so I can attend. Will be tough to make it if it's the weekend before.

Maybe we'll find out very soon if BU/MC/Union/an OOC team that plays union releases their schedule this/next week.

Union's office was like we don't have dates for BU/MC yet but can tell you NU is the 11th and 12th. Unless something changed in the past week or two since I called .... wouldn't be surprised!
      Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-11-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Union/BU is Oct 5th. Merrimack is in December.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
          Union/BU is Oct 5th. Merrimack is in December.
          Thanks, I have added the Union/BU game to the schedules. Will hold off on the Union/MC game for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Agreed! Great work, liveatjrl.
            Agreed, thanks. Is there a way to lock columns A&B so they dates stay on the viewable screen?

Comment

Originally posted by QUFan View Post
              Agreed, thanks. Is there a way to lock columns A&B so they dates stay on the viewable screen?
              Great idea - conference tabs have the first 2 columns frozen/locked. I also froze the first row to see the teams.

Currently working on a master sheet with all 60 teams which will be in alphabetical order. Will take a little time to put together as each conference has some random days of games like a Tuesday so I would have to adjust accordingly.
              Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-12-2019, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                I'm not sure how hard it would be, but a master list of all 60 teams could help in trying to finalize non-con pairings. It's still doable with the current set up, but flipping tabs can get a little difficult.
                A master schedule tab has been created and saved in the link.

*Note - I haven't had a chance to analyze the schedules in the master sheet so let me know if you catch or realize a team has to be playing this team or a game has to be this weekend or w/e*

Let me know if I missed something or if there any errors as I put this together quickly.
                Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-12-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Hate to nitpick such a marvelous piece of work, but WMU is doing home and home with Ferris State, hosting the front end. You have it correct in the Ferris column, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
                    Hate to nitpick such a marvelous piece of work, but WMU is doing home and home with Ferris State, hosting the front end. You have it correct in the Ferris column, though.
                    Fixed and thank you - I appreciate the heads up!

Please let me know if there are any other typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                      Is there even a catamount cup tournament being held this year??? It doesn't seem like many teams are left to participate based on what we know so far ... UVM, PC/Maine, Union, AIC???

Maybe St. Lawrence or Holy Cross are in it instead of having 2 HE teams? (Other than PC, Maine, and the obvious UVM - I don't see any other HE teams having 2 OOC games left that are unknown)

I find it hard to see PC in the Catamount Cup AND Ice Vegas with both being so close to each other timing wise.

I think it was two years ago. Michigan Tech had a mere 2 days rest in between the GLI and either Ice Vegas or Desert Hockey.

Comment

Arizona State's schedule does not have Michigan State on it so that's been corrected and is no longer a conflict.

Comment

• Originally posted by kansashockeyfan View Post
                          Arizona State's schedule does not have Michigan State on it so that's been corrected and is no longer a conflict.
                          True...however....the original schedule had them playing at MSU on a home football weekend against Penn State. Colorado College away was moved into that slot. That, however, doesn’t necessarily mean the games won’t happen on a different weekend. MSU has not announced their schedule and ASU has two games available to add as they have an Alaska exemption.

Comment

Awesome, Thanks....and great JOB!

Comment

Originally posted by wsummers View Post
                              True...however....the original schedule had them playing at MSU on a home football weekend against Penn State. Colorado College away was moved into that slot. That, however, doesn’t necessarily mean the games won’t happen on a different weekend. MSU has not announced their schedule and ASU has two games available to add as they have an Alaska exemption.
                              Yea, not sure what's going to happen with the ASU/CC/MSU conflict yet so I will just leave it there for now and change it once we know more or when MSU releases their schedule.

Comment

https://wmubroncos.com/news/2019/6/1...zb4UQRtw8FG1Tw

Now it's official. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute comes to Kalamazoo on Feb. 7-8.

Comment

Working...
                                X