The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Has anybody else put together a spreadsheet of them all?

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Bronco Hockey Fan View Post
      Has anybody else put together a spreadsheet of them all?
      I've been working on one. Have all of the known schedules in there which consists of all WCHA, NCHC, Big Ten (except some of MSU's OOC) teams, ECAC conf, UML, UCONN, Brown, Air Force, Dartmouth, and ASU.

Currently working on figuring out the remaining teams OOC opponents.

*Not sure what happened with Flagdude, I'm happy to share what I've got but don't want to post if it's not allowed*
      Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-09-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
        I've been working on one. Have all of the known schedules in there which consists of all WCHA, NCHC, Big Ten (except some of MSU's OOC) teams, ECAC conf, UML, UCONN, Brown, Air Force, Dartmouth, and ASU.

Currently working on figuring out the remaining teams OOC opponents.

*Not sure what happened with Flagdude, I'm happy to share what I've got but don't want to post if it's not allowed*
        Flaggie was expelled from USCHO.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Flaggie was expelled from USCHO.
          Was it cause of something he said or because of the spreadsheet? Just don't want to cause any problems if I share a spreadsheet.

Comment

Was it cause of something he said or because of the spreadsheet? Just don't want to cause any problems if I share a spreadsheet.
            It was because of his political comments and alleged comments about other posters in the Cafe.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              It was because of his political comments and alleged comments about other posters in the Cafe.
              Ah okay, I guess I'll share what I've got one day this week if there's enough interest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                Ah okay, I guess I'll share what I've got one day this week if there's enough interest?
                Please do!
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

ANY set schedule for Maine..? Know of UAA {Oct} - Omaha {Jan} UConn 3 gms 1 in CT and 2 {Feb}

Comment

• The 2019-20 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                    ANY set schedule for Maine..? Know of UAA {Oct} - Omaha {Jan} UConn 3 gms 1 in CT and 2 {Feb}
                    @PC oct 5/6, @uml nov 8/9, @yale dec 10 and their home dates are supposedly known but teams aren't confirmed yet. Should be @quinn one wknd but unknown what wknd.

Comment

BC quietly dropped their schedule:

https://bceagles.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

Please do share!

Comment

Okay somebody explain to me how BC's 4 extra conference games are UVM, UNH, Mack, and UMass. If you use last year's standings they got 3 of the bottom 4. If you use the year before they got 4 of the bottom 4. If you use the year before, they got 2 of the bottom 3 and all 4 from the bottom half. If you average 16-18 together like Flag was, they got 3 of the bottom 3 and 4 of the bottom 5. BC won 2 HEA RS titles in that span and was in all likelihood the top ranked team in the calculation. It makes NO sense.
                          Last edited by TheRevengeance; 06-10-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                            Okay somebody explain to me how BC's 4 extra conference games are UVM, UNH, Mack, and UMass. If you use last year's standings they got 3 of the bottom 4. If you use the year before they got 4 of the bottom 4. If you use the year before, they got 2 of the bottom 3 and all 4 from the bottom half. If you average 16-18 together like Flag was, they got 3 of the bottom 3 and 4 of the bottom 5. BC won 2 HEA RS titles in that span and was in all likelihood the top ranked team in the calculation. It makes NO sense.
                            Hockey East can’t get out of their own way. If only they could go back in time and never go beyond 10 teams(or ideally nine.) At this point though the horse has left the barn and if it ever becomes relevant again will be a miracle.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Here's what I put together:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

There are several tabs and I thought it would be good to have each conference as it's own tab along with some other useful tabs.

Please note that I know there's a scheduling conflict for Michigan State with Colorado College and ASU both scheduled to play them weekend of Oct 25 so ignore that for now.

Please let me know if this works or if you're having trouble. Let me know if I missed anything! Everything I got was from this forum, twitter, school sites, etc. I will do my best to update the schedules ASAP.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the spreadsheet - I know the colors may be a bit much but I find it a little easier to identify the teams.

Enjoy!

Comment

Your BU/NU series' are backwards. The game at Matthews is paired with the March game at BU and the December is the standalone game.

I suspect one other change but its unofficial so we'll see tomorrow.
                                Last edited by TheRevengeance; 06-10-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X