PDA

View Full Version : RPI vs. Union (Mayor's Cup) 1/29 and both vs. Colgate & Cornell 2/1 & 2/2

Ralph Baer
01-26-2019, 09:35 PM
discuss

fr. joe
01-26-2019, 09:56 PM
discuss

Savory played twice this weekend. Both of Union's goalies played.

With a Cornell/Colgate weekend looming on the horizon, who do you think will play on Tuesday?

Ralph Baer
01-26-2019, 10:05 PM

With a Cornell/Colgate weekend looming on the horizon, who do you think will play on Tuesday?

Selander.

Oh, you mean the other game. :D

FlagDUDE08
01-26-2019, 10:48 PM
Do not be surprised if Jewell's coaching the Mayor's Cup. After the Freakout fiasco, Smith was slamming sticks on the dasher, and I guess FlagDUDETTE saw him approach the Yale locker room for some reason.

DavidSec17
01-26-2019, 11:00 PM
Do not be surprised if Jewell's coaching the Mayor's Cup. After the Freakout fiasco, Smith was slamming sticks on the dasher, and I guess FlagDUDETTE saw him approach the Yale locker room for some reason.

I saw the stick slamming, he was hot about something.

Ralph Baer
01-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Is snow still expected in the CD on Wednesday?

ecachawkeyfan
01-27-2019, 01:49 AM
Is snow still expected in the CD on Wednesday?

Unfortunately, yes. The Albany CBS affiliate wrote this on their weather page on Saturday night, echoing the National Weather Service: "Some light snow could develop during the day on Tuesday, but the bulk of it will likely fall Tuesday night and into early Wednesday before exiting. It's too early to determine how much will fall, but a plowable amount looks possible at this time."

Hopefully that doesn't materialize. It would be bad timing for the Mayor's Cup (again).

ecachawkeyfan
01-27-2019, 07:11 PM
Early call.... I doubt the game will be postponed again but this will probably deter people from coming out.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After this evening snow showers exit, we focus our attention on the next weathermaker...<br>A &quot;plowable&quot; snowfall is expected. Here are my thoughts on projections as of this time <a href="https://t.co/sMZczTs9LG">pic.twitter.com/sMZczTs9LG</a></p>&mdash; Craig Adams (@CBS6CraigAdams) <a href="https://twitter.com/CBS6CraigAdams/status/1089672858530430978?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wicked Slappaahs
01-27-2019, 07:46 PM
I saw the stick slamming, he was hot about something.

He was slamming the stick to get zebras attention so they could put time back on the clock - thanks to our off ice crew who are not able to operate our hi tech scoreboard. They struggled all night and seem to most nights ...part of the home ice "experience"..,

Wicked Slappaahs
01-27-2019, 07:49 PM

I saw nor heard nothing about Smith approaching the Yale room. The coaches and players shook hands after the game as per the norm.

Wicked Slappaahs
01-27-2019, 07:52 PM

Smith related on his weekly appearance on Big Board Spirts that essentially the net was Savory's -at least unless and until he stumbles

ServinisScores
01-27-2019, 08:01 PM
I saw nor heard nothing about Smith approaching the Yale room. The coaches and players shook hands after the game as per the norm.

Um, he wasn't anywhere the Yale room, he was on RPITV, and ****ed that his team played poorly, saying there are "no moral victories" anymore

FlagDUDE08
01-27-2019, 08:09 PM

I'm just saying what FlagDUDETTE saw. Not sure if that's where the post-game pressers take place; wouldn't surprise me if that's all it was, as she mentioned he had no suit jacket and he wasn't wearing one for the conference.

FlagDUDE08
01-27-2019, 08:10 PM
He was slamming the stick to get zebras attention so they could put time back on the clock - thanks to our off ice crew who are not able to operate our hi tech scoreboard. They struggled all night and seem to most nights ...part of the home ice "experience"..,

At least they've gotten over the hump of a media timeout after we score. :rolleyes: