PDA

View Full Version : Any other Tuesday games?

The Real Georgia Peach
01-22-2019, 05:49 PM
Norwich visits Middlebury in what could/should be a good out of conference game. Midd is improving and Norwich is coming off a great weekend against the cream of the NEHC.

dinocoach
01-22-2019, 06:07 PM
Norwich visits Middlebury in what could/should be a good out of conference game. Midd is improving and Norwich is coming off a great weekend against the cream of the NEHC.

Plymouth State at Salve and St As at Bowdoin for two.

NU Pastime
01-22-2019, 06:23 PM

When we won the 2017 title in the camo unis I promised to never trash the camos again. I've skirted that promise by endlessly praising the whites and maroons. But it's becoming more difficult to keep that promise, especially when we play our biggest traditional rival in Middlebury on the road and wear the camos instead of the maroon and gold.

NU Pastime
01-22-2019, 07:13 PM
End of 2
Norwich 1
Middlebury 2

Panthers took advantage of two opportunities early in the period off of Cadet turnovers. Cadets got one back and then spent the last 6 minutes or so of the period killing off three penalties.

The Real Georgia Peach
01-22-2019, 07:19 PM
Not to sound like a homer, but at lest 2 of the 3 penalties were questionable at best, refs are watching a different game than me.

cetihcra
01-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Good comeback W, need to keep em coming!

r

NU Pastime
01-22-2019, 08:16 PM
Norwich scores off a fortunate bounce with 22 seconds remaining to take the 3-2 W.

Tough loss for Middlebury.

KrbFlint
01-22-2019, 08:19 PM
When we won the 2017 title in the camo unis I promised to never trash the camos again. I've skirted that promise by endlessly praising the whites and maroons. But it's becoming more difficult to keep that promise, especially when we play our biggest traditional rival in Middlebury on the road and wear the camos instead of the maroon and gold.

I donít disagree with you BUT I strongly prefer tonightís camo unis to the grey/white ones. At least the greens resemble our Corps uniforms

NU Pastime
01-22-2019, 08:24 PM
I donít disagree with you BUT I strongly prefer tonightís camo unis to the grey/white ones. At least the greens resemble our Corps uniforms

They're not bad looking unis, especially these ones. Across all sports, I just prefer traditional looks.

KrbFlint
01-22-2019, 08:32 PM
They're not bad looking unis, especially these ones. Across all sports, I just prefer traditional looks.

Iím with you, 100%. My favorite unis in all of sports are the Maple Leafs and the Detroit Tigers home whites...but, I digress

PrezdeJohnson09
01-22-2019, 09:29 PM
Iím with you, 100%. My favorite unis in all of sports are the Maple Leafs and the Detroit Tigers home whites...but, I digress

Sure someone didn't put the idea in your head about how good the Detroit home whites are? ;)

What happened to Penn State and Notre Dame's football traditional unis? haha.

KrbFlint
01-22-2019, 09:46 PM
Sure someone didn't put the idea in your head about how good the Detroit home whites are? ;)

What happened to Penn State and Notre Dame's football traditional unis? haha.

Love NDís, like PSUís.

PuckVoice
01-23-2019, 12:07 AM

+1