UND at UMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND at UMD

UMD hosts North Dakota at Amsoil Arena this weekend for a big NCHC.series. Always interesting to see how many of the 7,000+ fans in attendance will be clad in green.

Re: UND at UMD

Go Dogs! Just picked up a firestick finally—NCHC TV said we’ll be able to stream to our TV this year through it so hope it works well as I’m sick of having to run an HDMI from an old computer and troubleshooting audio everytime
    I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
      Go Dogs! Just picked up a firestick finally—NCHC TV said we’ll be able to stream to our TV this year through it so hope it works well as I’m sick of having to run an HDMI from an old computer and troubleshooting audio everytime
      I did the same, and it works well. Hopefully you have the same experience.

As for the hockey, unless UND plays markedly better, I don't foresee getting back to Grand Forks with any points. They will need to play lights out on the back end and then hope for some greasy goals if the want to steal any points.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        As for the hockey, unless UND plays markedly better, I don't foresee getting back to Grand Forks with any points. They will need to play lights out on the back end and then hope for some greasy goals if the want to steal any points.
        Accurate assessment, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          I did the same, and it works well. Hopefully you have the same experience.

I use my iPad with HDMI cord and it works very well. I also upped my WIFI by adding Google WIfI. Tonight's game is supposed to be on FSN+.
          Last edited by Goon; 11-30-2018, 10:55 AM.
          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
          Eric's Twitter
          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Haven’t seen a goalie lose their glove before. Gettin heated kinda bs Wolff got misconduct but we got a major powerplay so kind of a wash. But isn’t Wolff out out for the weekend?
            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Refs losing control of this game. Seems to be standard with games involving North Dakota though ****ed if you do, ****ed if you don’t ;-)
              I wanna go fast!

Comment

Refs losing control of this game. Seems to be standard with games involving North Dakota though ****ed if you do, ****ed if you don’t ;-)
                Like UMD isn't just as bad... Lol

Comment

It is difficult to listen to the homers.

Comment

So a nut shot is called spearing now? Maybe they need to change some definitions. I once thought a spear was a football tackle, or using the butt end of stick to jab someone, and now nut shots
                    I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                      It is difficult to listen to the homers.
                      It's almost as bad as the St Cloud announcers

Comment

So a nut shot is called spearing now? Maybe they need to change some definitions. I once thought a spear was a football tackle, or using the butt end of stick to jab someone, and now nut shots
                        Thought the same thing. Call it a slash.

Comment

Well I thought the spearing major was excessive for the crime, but ref’s did a makeup call on Wolff’s hit on Shaw and he’s out. Rewinding the feed, Shaw stuck his leg out at Mckay’s knee, nobody noticed it except for Wolff saw it and levelled him when he got the puck. Shaw’s head was down but clean hit but they’re trying to water down hits these days. Kinda proud of the guy he’s a good guy to have your back. He’ll do time in the NHL
                          Last edited by UMD21; 12-01-2018, 08:23 PM.
                          I wanna go fast!

Comment

Play by play is a embarrassment for UMD. Clowns have no hockey IQ

Comment

So a nut shot is called spearing now?
                              If it is done with the blade of the stick, even in an upwards motion, yes it is. That is how the rule is interpreted and applied. Multiple examples over the past few seasons in college hockey of that resulting in 5+game.

Maybe they need to change some definitions. I once thought a spear was a football tackle, or using the butt end of stick to jab someone...
                              That's, um......butt-ending

Comment

Working...
                              X