Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018-19: Who Cares What They Name It, We Want It

Admittedly knowing very little about how the PWR works, I thought in-conference losses all hurt you the same. So a loss to UAH would have the same negative effect as a loss to Mankato.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
      Admittedly knowing very little about how the PWR works, I thought in-conference losses all hurt you the same. So a loss to UAH would have the same negative effect as a loss to Mankato.

nope, it's a lot worse. Our only chance is to win the league now. Stranger things have happened, but the odds are pretty long.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

No ill will towards UAH, they played their game exactly how they had to. The Chargers reminded me of the Huskies from the Tim Watters era - just hope the other team is off their game, get one break, and hang on for dear life. Four times a year, that will work.

Comment

And last night had to be one of those four. Uggh!

Comment

And last night had to be one of those four. Uggh!

My fervent hope is that we have such a bad taste in our mouths from this that we beat Michigan by 6 goals.
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
              My fervent hope is that we have such a bad taste in our mouths from this that we beat Michigan by 6 goals.
              Uhh, how about coming back to whip UAH tonight before we think about Michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Uhh, how about coming back to whip UAH tonight before we think about Michigan?
                ^^^ THIS ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                  For this Huskies team it needs to be one game at a time. We need another good bounce back game. The start of the season we were good on Fridays and bad on Saturdays. Seems to have reversed itself the past few weeks.. bad on Fridays, good on Saturdays.. They need to start showing up to play both nights.

Comment

Getting out worked again; not good!
                    Lazy back check by Gould turns in to a weak goal.
                    Better turn up the heat or the Huskies get swept!

Comment

it wasn't pretty, but as they say... a wins a win. And thanks to BGSU we're back in 1st place.

Comment

They don't ask how, they ask how many.

Comment

They don't ask how, they ask how many.

true enough.... though let's hope that at the end of the season we are not looking back at this series and wondering 'if only'

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                            true enough.... though let's hope that at the end of the season we are not looking back at this series and wondering 'if only'
                            As I said last night, those three points could be huge in March.

Comment

Win the GLI, beat Bowling Green and Mankato, and all will be forgiven.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Win the GLI, beat Bowling Green and Mankato, and all will be forgiven.
                                Can't argue with that.. Just look at the last two seasons.
                                Last edited by The Troll mtu86; 12-15-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X