Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winning

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Alright guys. That performance had me all thinnered up by the end of 2.

I want to see more fight like the gophs take to und at the end of this game, especially Lucia: https://youtu.be/og1LqrLcAIs

Channel Sean Hil and Mike Strobel will ya?

Or channel Chris Tok and Jamie Spencer ****it!

https://youtu.be/3lLX8zS8Xco
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Nice turnover Ess...

Comment

• Gorniak with a next level dumb penalty on the power play.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2018-2019: We can have a witty thread title when we start winnin

Badgers are getting homered by the NCHC refs.....1:45 remaining with a 5 on 3 against the Badgers. That is absolute bull**** by the officials. The penalties are 12 to 4? A goon team couldn't ring up that much of an imbalance.

They killed it; OT next.

Sounds like the "Finnish Finisher" earned a starting role.
          Last edited by MadCityRich; 11-03-2018, 09:40 PM.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            Badgers are getting homered by the NCHC refs.....1:45 remaining with a 5 on 3 against the Badgers. That is absolute bull**** by the officials. The penalties are 12 to 4? A goon team couldn't ring up that much of an imbalance.
            Apparently they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              Apparently they can.
              😞

....and the refs win in OT. Mission Accomplished.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                😞

What an absolute joke for officiating.

UND 1/9 on the power play. UW 0-2. There were several missed calls on UND in the third period alone and then the refs pull that **** at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                  😞

Hate to see a well played game, which that was, decided on PP. Especially in OT. 5 on 5 that could have been a barn burner.

Take this gladly, just the same.

Comment

Hate to see a well played game, which that was, decided on PP. Especially in OT. 5 on 5 that could have been a barn burner.

Well when your team is incompetent it’s always nice to get a 5-on-3. It would’ve been straight up embarrassing if North Dakota didn’t win.

Comment

Good luck the rest of the year....until we meet again....

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                        What an absolute joke for officiating.

UND 1/9 on the power play. UW 0-2. There were several missed calls on UND in the third period alone and then the refs pull that **** at the end.
                        You are right two checking from behind that both should have been a 5 and gone. One not even called a penalty. The missed trip, Elbow to the head which should have been a 5. Your team came out like thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                          You are right two checking from behind that both should have been a 5 and gone. One not even called a penalty. The missed trip, Elbow to the head which should have been a 5. Your team came out like thugs.
                          Your team was gooning it up the second they were losing. Expect nothing less from North Dakota though...

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                            Your team was gooning it up the second they were losing. Expect nothing less from North Dakota though...
                            **sniff...sniff...** Someone needs a box of tissues. If the refs missed any penalties on UND, wisco more than made up for it on the three missed majors in the first. Wisconsin played very undisciplined hockey tonight and it cost them. Now back to the big ten with you where you can get back to playing the creampuffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                              Unreal. Your boys were way to undisciplined. Got away with 2 majors. Good luck the rest of the way. I’ve never had the hate for Bucky like others.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Well, there’s always next week and the next and next season.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X