Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

Originally posted by pressbox View Post
    Is that our own Derek Arnold, a linesman at the BU/QU game tonight?
    Yes, Bob Ellis mentioned one night that Derek was working some games.

Comment

Well I guess Vermont just decided to phone this was in and roll over, 2 points in the bank

First intermission break went Manteca > Birdland and slayed both of them another tight performance by the band

More of that please I'd still like them to honor my Phil Collins request to play Take Me Home as the song when they circle the arena before introductions
      Tully Rink Rat
      Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
      Youngstar
      UML Class of 09

Comment

THe band is awesome. Could listen to them all day!

Happy Birthday riverchief1~!

Comment

Ryan Dmowski is the Hockey East Player of the Week and Tyler Wall is the co-Defensive Player of the Week.
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

time

Comment

Lowell is ranked #19 in this week's USCHO poll. This is the 1st time they've been ranked since Thanksgiving of 2017.

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

College Hockey this afternoon:

UNH vs. Maine @ 2:00 pm
                https://goblackbears.com/watch/?Live=4553&type=Live

Merrimack vs. BU @ 4:00 pm
                on NESN

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                  College Hockey this afternoon:

UNH vs. Maine @ 2:00 pm
                  https://goblackbears.com/watch/?Live=4553&type=Live

Merrimack vs. BU @ 4:00 pm
                  on NESN
                  Thank you good sir. Wish I saw this earlier.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

The hockey team had a cumulative GPA of 3.65 for the fall semester - highest of any of the men's teams on campus, and trailing only the 3.67 for the women's cross-country team.

Anthony Baxter, Chase Blackmun, and Reid Stefanson all had a 4.0 in the fall.

https://goriverhawks.com/news/2019/1...a-of-3-19.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by scottk View Post
                      the hockey team had a cumulative gpa of 3.65 for the fall semester - highest of any of the men's teams on campus, and trailing only the 3.67 for the women's cross-country team.

Anthony baxter, chase blackmun, and reid stefanson all had a 4.0 in the fall.

https://goriverhawks.com/news/2019/1...a-of-3-19.aspx
                      yikes!!

Comment

Needless to say a big weekend for the Hawks. It will be interesting to see what BC team the Hawks will see. It's been a crazy season for the Eagles. They have a bunch of talent but they've been up and down all season. The Hawks better be ready to go.

Any word if Seth Barton is hurt? He missed both UVM games. Lucas Condotta also missed the Saturday night game.

The Friday night game at BC can be seen on ESPN3.

Lowell Sun article: Eagles still have the ability to soar on ice.
                        Last edited by boblav1; 01-24-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

We leave Hockey East tonight and rejoin on Sunday morning

4 points automatic in the bank

Well I guess no points, but 2 wins would be nice

Try the veal, I'm here all week

I'm hoping Lucas and Seth was Norm giving them a break and letting them see a game from up in Sec 114 to work on somethings in their game. I have noticed Lucas has stumbled a bit since Coach broke up the Kenny - Lucas - Ryan line.

Croix did play well last weekend but I think if Lowell is going to roll 7 defensemen with the new extra skater rule he might be an odd man out. Johnny Mac, Chase, and Nolan have all stepped up big time for first-year guys. I think that is probably the best development this year is that we are looking good going forward with our blue liners.
                          Last edited by Turk_Sanderson; 01-24-2019, 05:49 PM.
                          Tully Rink Rat
                          Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                          Youngstar
                          UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                            We leave Hockey East tonight and rejoin on Sunday morning

4 points automatic in the bank

Well I guess no points, but 2 wins would be nice.
                            I don't get it. Do these BC games not count towards HEast point total? Not trying to be a wise***** just seeking clarification.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
                              I don't get it. Do these BC games not count towards HEast point total? Not trying to be a wise***** just seeking clarification.
                              He’s making a joke. BC has great in conf record but abysmal out of conf. aka. ‘Get BC to think we are not HEA and we can win easier’
                              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

I'd happily take three points ... BC always scares me.

Won't be at the game tomorrow as I'll be at Logan waiting for my flight out of town. Here's hoping for the best weekend possible.
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X