Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2018/2019 Season: Back to Bazin Basics

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    So.... parking these days.... do they take credit card? Park somewhere else in the city and uber?
    I always park on the street usually plenty of spots over by City Hall or on Father Morrisette. Will cost you 2 bucks tonight to park on the street since its before 6. The kiosk machines do accept credit cards.
    Tully Rink Rat
    Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
    Youngstar
    UML Class of 09

Comment

• Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
      I always park on the street usually plenty of spots over by City Hall or on Father Morrisette. Will cost you 2 bucks tonight to park on the street since its before 6. The kiosk machines do accept credit cards.
      We will see. New complications I blew a tire sometime on Wednesday. At a mazda dealer in lowell of all places. I'm going to grab and uber but it looks like I have to leave after the second period
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Every one like that rotten no show team today

Comment

Lowell was playing like they had leftovers still in their system

Ugh RPI was a real **** hockey team that was not an easy L to swallow
          Tully Rink Rat
          Youngstar
          UML Class of 09

Comment

Atrocious but....I have a new favorite to watch. #25 played with intensity and I loved every time he hit the ice. Hope we see more of him. He was fun. If the 'good' guys are going to play like that I think they need to be in suits in the stands and give some of the other guys a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Atrocious but....I have a new favorite to watch. #25 played with intensity and I loved every time he hit the ice. Hope we see more of him. He was fun. If the 'good' guys are going to play like that I think they need to be in suits in the stands and give some of the other guys a shot.
              Sunday hope they show up

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                Sunday hope they show up
                My seats are positioned to get a good view of referee monitor for reviewing plays. After the 5 min major called for charging goalie, I got a clear view of the replay and the lowell player was clearly pushed into the goalie. Is there no consideration of this when making that call? This 5 min major resulted in the go ahead goal. Can anyone here clarify?

Comment

Originally posted by carlin View Post
                  My seats are positioned to get a good view of referee monitor for reviewing plays. After the 5 min major called for charging goalie, I got a clear view of the replay and the lowell player was clearly pushed into the goalie. Is there no consideration of this when making that call? This 5 min major resulted in the go ahead goal. Can anyone here clarify?
                  I wondered about that. He seemed headed at the goalie but I saw the tweak as he came toward the crease. I hate they don't show the replay on the big screen

Comment

Hockey east very weak this year

Comment

Originally posted by carlin View Post
                      There was at least some consideration, given RPI received a coincidental penalty (albeit a minor, and for hitting after the whistle). As the on demand doesn't have video and I didn't purchase it for the game proper, I cannot say beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        There was at least some consideration, given RPI received a coincidental penalty (albeit a minor, and for hitting after the whistle). As the on demand doesn't have video and I didn't purchase it for the game proper, I cannot say beyond that.
                        The hitting after the whistle penalty was for the giant scrum the ensued right after the play.
                        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                          The hitting after the whistle penalty was for the giant scrum the ensued right after the play.
                          As I didn't see it, only heard it, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

In case anyone didn't want to make the trek to Troy, there's this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPUAjeMC2tw

No cost.

Comment

Well you don't see that everyday

Wild, wacky, stuff
                            Tully Rink Rat
                            Youngstar
                            UML Class of 09

Comment

Lowell just dominated the last 7 mins of the 2nd period take a 3-2 lead going into the third
                              Tully Rink Rat
                              Youngstar
                              UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                                Lowell just dominated the last 7 mins of the 2nd period take a 3-2 lead going into the third
                                Always welcome to join us at http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...l-rpi-11-25-18 if you'd like.

Comment

Working...
                                X