Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
    Well Hak is available.... #bringbakHak
    Berry is a great assistant but not worthy of a head coach. I doubt Hak comes back anytime e soon. UND now in last place in the NCHC. Ouch
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: UND Fighting Hawks 2018-2019 season thread

Boy was that win needed badly last night. Not pretty but we will take it
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

The Defense looked pretty good but Scheel was unreal. I hope this was the end of the question who should be in net.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          The Defense looked pretty good but Scheel was unreal. I hope this was the end of the question who should be in net.
          I agree. Scheel needs to be the tender from here on out
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Rick Wilson to Philly is done. The former UND defenseman and longtime NHL assistant coach will replace Gord Murphy as Flyers assistant under Dave Hakstol. Wilson to join team this week.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
              Rick Wilson to Philly is done. The former UND defenseman and longtime NHL assistant coach will replace Gord Murphy as Flyers assistant under Dave Hakstol. Wilson to join team this week.
              You need to stop copying and pasting other people's work under your own name.

Comment

Anyone here be at the Ralph this weekend? Be there for the Saturday night tilt. First beer on me
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Anyone here be at the Ralph this weekend? Be there for the Saturday night tilt. First beer on me
                  My annual trip will be for the CC series - I'll take a rain check.
                  Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                    My annual trip will be for the CC series - I'll take a rain check.
                    I may be there for that one too. Stay tuned
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

One of the best 20 minutes I’ve seen und play this year. Up 2-0 but need to kill a penalty to start the 2nd
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Same score after 2 but it was all Denver that 20.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

One of the best 20 minutes I’ve seen und play this year. Up 2-0 but need to kill a penalty to start the 2nd
                          Followed by a forgettable 2nd... If I end up going up to the Forks tomorrow I'd take you up on a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            Followed by a forgettable 2nd... If I end up going up to the Forks tomorrow I'd take you up on a beer.
                            I’d be more than happy to. 3-0 now but still don’t feel comfortable
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

4-1 win but it sure didn’t feel like it after the first. We will take it regardless
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

It took DU a period to shake off the rust of a bye week and get back up to game speed. Once they did they owned possession. We’ll have to be better for a full 60 tomorrow if we want the sweep. Need to avoid the penalties too.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X