Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2018 - 2019: 28 Guys Skate onto a Rink ...

Another hockey related email from RPI directs me to http://alumni.rpi.edu/s/1225/alumni/...bRo4Mz1g%3d%3d. It's about the Mayor's Cup pregame get together.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Looks like last year was on the 1st. It looks like the ECAC makes the schedule about 3 years in advance; perhaps there's another place where it can be found?
      I have never seen it elsewhere on the net.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Are finals over?

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Are finals over?
          Finals are still going until the 21st. However, after taking your last final, you're typically expected to pack up within 24 hours, at least that's the way it was when I was there. Always dreaded going back to dial-up...

Comment

Finals are still going until the 21st. However, after taking your last final, you're typically expected to pack up within 24 hours, at least that's the way it was when I was there. Always dreaded going back to dial-up...
            I don't remember that one had to leave within a day of one's last final, but I probably did that anyway as an undergrad. As a grad student, I had to grade finals.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't remember that one had to leave within a day of one's last final, but I probably did that anyway as an undergrad. As a grad student, I had to grade finals.
              It was more of an unwritten rule. However the day after all finals were done, 12PM was a hard limit for how long you could stay.

Comment

The clock is ticking again.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Looks like Ralph will be getting run over at HFH for another four years. 30 June 2022, specifically.

Comment

Looks like Ralph will be getting run over at HFH for another four years. 30 June 2022, specifically.
                    I guess that you are on that mailing list.

Actually, it will be only three more times, 2019, 2020, and 2021 assuming that SJ and I live that long.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                      Which parish? Just curious...
                      At Blessed Sacrament, located on Central Avenue. Thanks for asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        I guess that you are on that mailing list.

Actually, it will be only three more times, 2019, 2020, and 2021 assuming that SJ and I live that long.
                        Did Shirley get another contract extension?

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                          Did Shirley get another contract extension?
                          That she did.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            That she did.
                            Wow. Since I have not heard a single concession or even acknowledgement that problems exist by the administration in response to alumni concerns, that’s just a big F* from the BoT.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                              Wow. Since I have not heard a single concession or even acknowledgement that problems exist by the administration in response to alumni concerns, that’s just a big F* from the BoT.
                              December 20, 2018

To: Rensselaer Alumni and Alumnae
                              From: Arthur F. Golden '66, B.S., J.D., Chair of the Board of Trustees
                              Re: Dr. Jackson's contract extended

I am pleased to inform you that the Board of Trustees has asked Dr. Jackson, and she has graciously agreed, to extend her contract as president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute through June 30, 2022. As a result of her vision, guidance, and leadership for the past approximately 20 years, much has been undertaken and accomplished. The campus has been refreshed and, in many ways, rebuilt - the Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies, the Curtis R. Priem Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center, and the East Campus Athletic Village being particularly striking examples. We now have four times as many applicants (more than 20,000) with significantly broader interests and significantly higher academic and other credentials - attracted by a combination of our ever more impressive faculty and physical facilities, and our expanded and innovative educational programs and opportunities. RPI has added 23 new academic degree programs in the past two decades to further strengthen and broaden its scope. We completed one large capital campaign for $1.4 billion and are in the midst of another one which, due to Dr. Jackson's leadership and personal fundraising efforts, has passed the $450 million mark of funds pledged or collected on the way toward our billion-dollar goal.

The extra time provided by the extension will be crucial to the successful completion of the capital campaign, to the successful establishment and firm implementation of the educationally innovative Arch Program, and the successful reformation and preservation of our fraternity and sorority system - to name just a few of the major current initiatives. We also will continue to benefit from the leadership of a president whose accomplishments in the business world and government - in addition to academia (which include the National Medal of Science) - have greatly expanded and enhanced recognition of Rensselaer in all areas and among the many audiences where our students and graduates compete.

I hope you will all join me and my fellow trustees in thanking Dr. Jackson for two decades of outstanding contributions and devoted service to RPI, and for agreeing to extend her contract to accommodate us as we all strive to put Rensselaer in the best possible position as we approach our third century of educating the best and the brightest.

Best wishes to all for the holiday season.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Are finals over?

And Linden (2nd from left) is also home.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X