Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferris State Bulldogs-2018-19--Return back to old times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris State Bulldogs-2018-19--Return back to old times!

Here we comes, new year for Bulldogs hockey team, for once I have no idea what to expect from them. From what I had read so far, we got pretty good freshman coming in playing right away, like this goalie from Finland.

on short notice, I read a article on Bob Daniels about his experience coaching for Ferris, and one thing that hit me is how tough he has to get players to play for Ferris due to small size rink.... It makes me think, and I feel it is time for Ferris to upgrade the hockey rink to make it more appealing and little bigger, because there is a room to make it bigger.

Just my two cents, GO DAWGS!!
    Born-raised Ferris State fan!

Re: Ferris State Bulldogs-2018-19--Return back to old times!

I'm curious to see if the Bulldogs can get back on the upswing this year.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Am wishing to take in a online streamed game from north of the border and hope someone can confirm.

I understand the games are streamed by FloHockey and their subscription rates are either $29.99 for a monthly pass or $12.50 per month for a yearly pass. I take it their is no single game pass or weekend pass with the FloHockey service?

On other services their is a single game price usually around $10, guess if you are watching a couple of games you are not far off but if you wished to see a single contest only then that's quite the premium.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
        Am wishing to take in a online streamed game from north of the border and hope someone can confirm.

I understand the games are streamed by FloHockey and their subscription rates are either $29.99 for a monthly pass or $12.50 per month for a yearly pass. I take it their is no single game pass or weekend pass with the FloHockey service?

On other services their is a single game price usually around $10, guess if you are watching a couple of games you are not far off but if you wished to see a single contest only then that's quite the premium.
        Your understanding is correct. FloHockey does not offer a single game option. This is different from Stretch who was the provider in previous years (and is the current provider for AHC). The price of progress can be steep.

Comment

Appreciate the quick reply, Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X