X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. IV - It's all coming together

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
    As Leyh is draft eligible I'm not sure if he is destined for another year in the BCHL or not...
    So he could be coming too? One would think he'd require some serious coin being from Canada. Elite Prospects has him coming next year, not that that means anything.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

One dude on the web has Caufield @ 13 and Turcotte @ 31.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spo...cember/sn-amp/

Turcotte at 9 and Caufield at 16. Exactly what the Badgers need... some top end forward talent.

Comment

Did I miss something? When did Luke Levandowski commit?
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            Just happened today from what I saw. Added to the sheet.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              I JUST NOW did a search (8:35). All the articles stated 20 minutes ago, so 8:15 I guess! 😉
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                Added to the sheet.
                gwh, I misplaced that link; can you re-post?

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                  gwh, I misplaced that link; can you re-post?
                  It's in my signature, but I don't think it shows on phones and such.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...0oE/edit#gid=0

Comment

https://t.co/Er4bYebWcM

Milewski posted stats on all recruits

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                      I JUST NOW did a search (8:35). All the articles stated 20 minutes ago, so 8:15 I guess! 😉
                      Twitter is good for something😀

Comment

Sad to say, but I still like Andy's spreadsheet more than the webpage at this point. I'm an old timer at heart...

Comment

I had just been looking at Aleksi Peltonen's stats and noticed Omaha brought him back from the NAHL 5 games ago. He has 2 goals and 4 assists in that time.

Very little point production from Stevens, Almquist, Koufis or Bohlin in the USHL thus far. Some production from De St. Phalle but he's on his third team if I remember correctly.

Comment

I like the composite stats on this, though the format and my brain don't get along. I love gwhini's spreadsheet. It sure beats years ago keeping a list of recruits on a piece of paper after you read about a new one in the newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
                              Very little point production from Stevens, Almquist, Koufis or Bohlin in the USHL thus far.
                              A little scary I will admit.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                                It's in my signature, but I don't think it shows on phones and such.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...0oE/edit#gid=0
                                No, it doesn't! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X