Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

I couldn't start the count down any sooner, because according to my records this is the highest number ever worn by a Michigan Tech player.
    So without further delay... Let's play hockey!
    Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      The 2018-19 roster is up... tick tock, tick tock. Hockey is coming soon...
      http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/s...2018-19/roster

Ryan
      Wait, did Packy Munson transfer again?

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
        Wait, did Packy Munson transfer again?
        No one has any idea what Packy is up to, but he left the team in a "mutual agreement" with Coach Shawhan shortly after last season ended.

Comment

Munson is currently 23 with an April birthday so I believe he could play one more season of D-I hockey in 2019-20. If he did that might be a record to be on the roster of four different NCAA teams.
          Ryan

Comment

Any word on next Joe Shawhan hour show?

Though not worth much but any media predictions on the league standings?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
              Munson is currently 23 with an April birthday so I believe he could play one more season of D-I hockey in 2019-20. If he did that might be a record to be on the roster of four different NCAA teams.
              Does he like biscuits and okra?

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                Ryan
                He should transfer down to a premier D3 program (but not my beloved SNC.) He would be eligible to play immediately and he I believe he would have 2 seasons of eligibility left.

Comment

• Originally posted by altazo View Post
                  He should transfer down to a premier D3 program (but not my beloved SNC.) He would be eligible to play immediately and he I believe he would have 2 seasons of eligibility left.
                  St Norbert’s already got one of D-3’s best. If he were 2” taller, he’d be starting in D-1!
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    St Norbert’s already got one of D-3’s best. If he were 2” taller, he’d be starting in D-1!
                    Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by giwan View Post
                      Any word on next Joe Shawhan hour show?
                      Dirk mentioned this morning that it is unlikely there will be one in September. The likely debut will be Monday October 8.

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, Michigan Tech has never had a #36 on the ice, so no post yesterday. Moving on...
                        Ryan J

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

JJ, what type of setup do you do to take photos of your jerseys? I need to photograph my collection (already have a detailed Google Sheets database), and your photos have a very minimal angle to them versus other collectors photos I've seen.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X