PDA

View Full Version : What college hockey arenas serve alcohol?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hockeybuckeye
03-20-2018, 10:58 AM
At Ohio State's Schottenstein Arena you can get all types, beer, wine & spirits.
What other on campus venues offer alcohol and what types?

cetihcra
03-20-2018, 11:05 AM
At Ohio State's Schottenstein Arena you can get all types, beer, wine & spirits.
What other on campus venues offer alcohol and what types?

Most of the NCHC does...DU, CC, NoDak, Duluth. Not sure about Omaha, Western or Miami. SCSU does not.
DU & CC have beer, wine, spirits. DU is macro brews on draft, with a few micro bottles/cans at smaller kiosks. CC has some good micros on tap, and also has wine and mixed drinks.

r

Deman
03-20-2018, 11:12 AM
LSSU'S Taffy Abel Arena has beer & wine. I don't think there's any liquor, though

Pump It Up
03-20-2018, 11:14 AM
Most of the NCHC does...DU, CC, NoDak, Duluth. Not sure about Omaha, Western or Miami. SCSU does not.
DU & CC have beer, wine, spirits. DU is macro brews on draft, with a few micro bottles/cans at smaller kiosks. CC has some good micros on tap, and also has wine and mixed drinks.

r

SCSU now sells beer, and I believe wine. No liquor.

MissThundercat
03-20-2018, 11:15 AM
Northern Michigan University serves beer and wine.

French Rage
03-20-2018, 11:19 AM
It's college hockey, you pregame and sneak a flask in.

TovarishchLisa
03-20-2018, 11:19 AM
Gutterson does not.

ericredaxe
03-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Agganis and Tsongus serve beer. Conte Forum started to, but not sure if it was a trial run or permanent?

Squarebanks
03-20-2018, 11:25 AM
UAF sells beer and wine. Good selection of Alaska-based micros on tap.

John J. MacInnes
03-20-2018, 11:30 AM
The rest of the Great Lakes State rinks not yet mentioned:

Michigan Tech - has a bar with beer/wine, can't be taken to seats
Ferris State - no alcohol
Western Michigan - no alcohol
Michigan State - no alcohol
Michigan - no alcohol

Middle Street
03-20-2018, 11:37 AM
Agganis and Tsongus serve beer. Conte Forum started to, but not sure if it was a trial run or permanent?

UNH serves beer now as well.

rainman1745
03-20-2018, 11:40 AM

r

Baxter Arena in Omaha has a full bar with wine and liquor and several different places to buy beer. All your basic domestics are covered plus a few local options, shock top, stella, etc.

TigerFan86-87
03-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Gene Polisseni Center (RIT) has a beer garden hosted by a local craft brewery, but just as with MTU, you can't leave the garden with it.

MavHockey14
03-20-2018, 11:58 AM
The Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, MN serves beer, wine, and liquor for all Minnesota State Home games.

Jon
03-20-2018, 12:23 PM
You can probably get beer and the Friends of sections in certain other HE rinks. Definitely PC. Maybe MC and NU as well? Pretty sure that doesn't count.

Schmitty
03-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Gene Polisseni Center (RIT) has a beer garden hosted by a local craft brewery, but just as with MTU, you can't leave the garden with it.

As a follow-up to this itís limited to the people with club/box seat tickets. Not to General Admission (unless that changed this year, which I doubt...)

UAFIceAngel
03-20-2018, 12:32 PM
UAF sells beer and wine. Good selection of Alaska-based micros on tap.

Also to note, beer and wine can be taken to seats in the designated 'wet' side of the arena.

FlagDUDE08
03-20-2018, 12:32 PM
As a follow-up to this it’s limited to the people with club/box seat tickets. Not to General Admission (unless that changed this year, which I doubt...)

I know I didn't see it. Of course, I stuck around my standing area when I went.

Colgate's the same way. Cornell, SLU, and RPI are dry.

gfmorris
03-20-2018, 01:14 PM
The Propst Arena in Huntsville sells beer, wine, and spirits at UAH games.

GFM

J.D.
03-20-2018, 01:25 PM

Think it went pretty well at Conte this year. Pretty sure it's gonna be permanent.