Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Have you ever considered that against this level of competition, those plays may not be high risk?
    D2D and Ne7minder cover it. Probably too painful so I won't link to it (yes I will) But Minnesota , in the 2016 final, was able to take advantage of some of those developed habits of the previously undefeated bc club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki8n6FJk0EA
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Have you ever considered that against this level of competition, those plays may not be high risk?
      UW doesn't make high risk plays against any level of competition. Unfortunately that has not yielded a much better success rate than maybe play in 1 more game a year than BC. I do agree when you start gambling, it's addictive and when you need to reign it in, the bad habits can't be broken. Don't change a thing BC.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Don't change a thing BC.
        I know you're kinda kidding but I honestly don't think they will with the current staff in place. I've been trying to keep tabs of them, as much as a mid-westerner can, since the 2012/2013 season and they do what they do. I expected them to change some after the national title game loss to Minnesota with that undefeated team but that hasn't been the case.

Comment

If you got undressed like that you'd be out of position too
          Just went to bc interruption and saw the video of this goal with gives a very good view of the play unfolding. Please watch the two defensemen for UConn (#46 in particular) and somebody explain to me what the heck #46 was doing.

Comment

BC needs to try more of those high risk plays.

Comment

Love taking Pairwise hits because of a tournament in the middle of the ****ing season. Love love love it. It's the best. Just awesome.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Love taking Pairwise hits because of a tournament in the middle of the ****ing season. Love love love it. It's the best. Just awesome.
                I think you kinda knew that this was a game that could go the wrong way.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                  I think you kinda knew that this was a game that could go the wrong way.
                  I did, which only makes me more angry.

Comment

If they continue to insist on using college players I do wish they would schedule these tournaments during the winter break.
                    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                      If they continue to insist on using college players I do wish they would schedule these tournaments during the winter break.
                      It was fine when it was one weekend, and teams could just schedule a bye. But if they're going to expand it to a second weekend for practices, the, yes, they need to put it in mid December.

Comment

someone needs to explain this to the IIHF, they don't seem to get it. These things could easily happen in September or May and nobody would be hurt by that. If they refuse then the leagues need to schedule around this crap

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                          someone needs to explain this to the IIHF, they don't seem to get it. These things could easily happen in September or May and nobody would be hurt by that. If they refuse then the leagues need to schedule around this crap
                          Or the college coaches could all get together and put a stop to it in season.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

• Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Or the college coaches could all get together and put a stop to it in season.
                            BC was dominated by PC. Deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by In the blue View Post
                              BC was dominated by PC. Deal with it
                              Literally everyone here except me is a WCHA fan lol

Comment

Literally everyone here except me is a WCHA fan lol
                                Well, WCHA fans are also doing the ECAC historical research. It is just part of the service we offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X