PDA

View Full Version : Maine Hockey

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

BlackI
02-25-2018, 12:49 AM
Great season girls!

I wish we had a disposition to follow better... But we will.

https://youtu.be/T2V0W7a9IbI

I will take more of an interest. Go win! GO BLUE !!!!!

TonyTheTiger20
02-25-2018, 08:53 AM
Yes please win thank you

02-25-2018, 04:15 PM
Yes please win thank you

How did BU coach manage an extension on his contract? Baffles me. Hasn't proven he can win since Poulin finished

BlackI
02-25-2018, 04:26 PM
Maine's Stacey score three goals in the third to send it to OT. Vanisova scores OT winner. Maine girls are Boston bound!

Ma#1ne Hky
02-25-2018, 04:40 PM
Awesome comeback, awesome winner.....nice ending and on to Boston....Congrat's to the ladies for a great game and for a season not to be forgotten....WOW>>>!!!!!!

TonyTheTiger20
02-25-2018, 04:40 PM
I love you all

Still Eeyore
02-25-2018, 04:52 PM
I love you all

Stay the hell away from me.

Runsub5
02-25-2018, 05:22 PM
Simply a magical Maine win!!!! Outstanding performance to score 4 straight unanswered goals after being down by three goals in the 3rd period. It's amazing what this team has accomplished this season. Congratulations ladies!

shelfit
02-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Stay the hell away from me.

I think you mean stay the hell away from the players!

TovarishchLisa
02-25-2018, 06:01 PM
That's one of the best games in hockey you'll see

BlackI
03-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Wow... BC lost. Looks like the winner of Maine/Norteastern ... their chances are decent for the crown.

BlackI
03-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Congrats to Northeastern and their fans and good luck in the finals.

Congrats to Maine women on a tremendous season!

Ma#1ne Hky
03-04-2018, 01:29 PM
GREAT Season Maine...THANK's...a season to remember and a season to build on for the future....

zoofer
03-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Great season Maine! Your just a couple of players away from the NCAAs.....

BlackI
03-06-2018, 08:55 PM
Great season Maine! Your just a couple of players away from the NCAAs.....

Thank you zoofer. I will have to research who Maine has coming in Next season. Helps Maine coach got HE coach of the year. Great Job that Maine coach did, and his wife too, I guess?

BlackI
03-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Thank you zoofer. I will have to research who Maine has coming in Next season. Helps Maine coach got HE coach of the year. Great Job that Maine coach did, and his wife too, I guess?

Looks like great recruits in Pateman(D), Wernblom(F), and Plourde(F). Got three good ones. :)

Ma#1ne Hky
03-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Looks like great recruits in Pateman(D), Wernblom(F), and Plourde(F). Got three good ones. :)That is good to hear and there should be a couple more added before the 2018-19 season starts...as Maine loses 5 key players from this years Team, F Stacey Brooke will be hard to replace along with under the radar F Catherine Tufts...and three on defense: Kristin Gilmour, Victoria Hummel and Mikayla Rogers. Look for F Michelle Weis and F Lydia Murray to step up in the goals scored department to help out Teraza Vasinova, a player with top skills that gets more attention when she is on the ice by the opposing team, and is a Top goal scorer with play-making skills...it will be interesting on the recruiting trail now that Maine has shown they can play with the best and beat the best.

BlackI
03-12-2018, 07:19 PM
That is good to hear and there should be a couple more added before the 2018-19 season starts...as Maine loses 5 key players from this years Team, F Stacey Brooke will be hard to replace along with under the radar F Catherine Tufts...and three on defense: Kristin Gilmour, Victoria Hummel and Mikayla Rogers. Look for F Michelle Weis and F Lydia Murray to step up in the goals scored department to help out Teraza Vasinova, a player with top skills that gets more attention when she is on the ice by the opposing team, and is a Top goal scorer with play-making skills...it will be interesting on the recruiting trail now that Maine has shown they can play with the best and beat the best.

Vasinova is arguably the second fastest women skater in the league based on what I've seen(admittedly not as much as men's team). Bach for BU is fastest I believe. But Vasinova can play multiple speeds and is as dominant as it gets for women's hockey, I think. Very blessed to have her leading team. Outstanding. Zichova will be a great d man. Matteau will lead that defense, great player. And Standberg looks good and if she can work n her skating to get more of a burst. Big lanky frame, but if she can develop that one step might be very outstanding.

D2D
04-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Beltz to sign with University of Maine

http://www.nujournal.com/sports/local-sports/2018/04/11/beltz-to-sign-with-university-of-maine/

Obviously a good player with offensive skill, having led the state in scoring at the high school level, but her team, located in Southwest Minnesota, did play a very weak schedule (near the bottom in SOS according to KRACH). It will be interesting to see how long it takes her to adjust to the D1 level.

FiveHoleFrenzy
04-11-2018, 02:55 PM
In regards to Beltz, here is some highlights from the USA Hockey High School Nationals Girls Championship where Beltz was skating for the Minnesota Premier Prep Green team which won the championship with a 3-1 over another Minnesota prep team (Black).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuNdASiajQ8&feature=youtu.be