Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In hindsight.. their (Team USA) loss, too bad they didnt pick Gaudette.

On the other hand, he did finish some unfinished business for NU. Go Huskies
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

oh yeah.. & while we on the Olympics.. go Kendall Coyne (NU) & Team USA women.. Gold.. Silver..
      they get it right over there.
      GO NU HOCKEY
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
        oh yeah.. & while we on the Olympics.. go Kendall Coyne (NU) & Team USA women.. Gold.. Silver..
        they get it right over there.
        Looking forward to the best hockey game of the Olympics tonight! Kendall is a ton of fun to watch, she can fly.
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Re: Northeastern Huskies 2017-18 Season Thread Part II: My Dog's Better Than Your Do

did we blow a 2 goal lead in gold medal game last time? hope i'm wrong but probably another heart breaking loss coming

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            did we blow a 2 goal lead in gold medal game last time? hope i'm wrong but probably another heart breaking loss coming
            Yup, with 3 and a half minutes left. But hey, if Northeastern can win a Beanpot, the US women can win gold.

Comment

Coyne & co... ! USA!!!

Gold!!!

Go you NU Huskies
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                ...hey, if Northeastern can win a Beanpot, the US women can win gold...
                Year of the Dog.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

First a Silver, now a Gold!

Congrats to Kendall Coyne and her USA teamates.
                  They earned it.

Comment

I could be wrong but Coyne stood out to me as our fastest player. Always felt like a threat with the puck skating over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      I could be wrong but Coyne stood out to me as our fastest player. Always felt like a threat with the puck skating over the line.
                      She had the speed and skills to play for our Men's team - or yours! You can't hit what you can't catch!

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                        She had the speed and skills to play for our Men's team - or yours! You can't hit what you can't catch!
                        Marie-Philip Poulin will try to though.

Comment

getting back to men's side of things:
                          Dick Umile's last gm @ Matthews tomorrow, as HC.
                          Let's be nice to him, but not too nice . Go Huskies
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

UVM recap, last weekend of the regular season, and NU hockey in the PWR #GoNU

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ga...rn-senior-day/
                            "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post

great piece, thx. it has been fun watching them this season through the highs & lows and highs.. . they know what is needed this wknd, hopefully everyone dialed in.
                              5x5 smart hockey & make it easier on themselves. continue the solid pp & let chips fall.

a big, thank you Seniors!
                              GO NU
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post

The pairwise will be interesting for sure. We possibly can get in with a 3-2 record the rest of the way, but it will be razor thin with some luck involved if that's the case. 3-2 implies we sweep UNH and lose in the QF's 2 games to 1. So if we do lose in the quarters, we need to sweep UNH this weekend. Of course, no one plans on losing in the QF's, but I'm just bring up scenarios.

For this weekend itself, I honestly thought UNH was the worst Hockey East team I've seen all season. An incredible performance by their goalie and some bad luck from us left the game at a 1-1 tie. I do think we can sweep this, and hope we do. Good luck Huskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X