Northeastern Wins the Beanpot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeastern Wins the Beanpot

I would just like to say I really enjoyed winning it. Much better than the years and years of losing. Thank you to the players coaches and staff for finally bringing it back to Huntington Ave. I will never forget this night.

Re: Northeastern Wins the Beanpot

Originally posted by nubobcat View Post
    I would just like to say I really enjoyed winning it. Much better than the years and years of losing. Thank you to the players coaches and staff for finally bringing it back to Huntington Ave. I will never forget this night.
    Not bad for post #10,000. Congrats on the Pot.

Comment

now how can anything be better than years and years of losing?!?!?!!? shank made $$$$$ writing books on such things
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

nubobcat.. you're alive!
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by nubobcat View Post
          Yes. Go celebrate. Go big. Love that. Campus needs celebrate!!

Comment

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA, ha hahahahahaha yes!
            Let's Go Huskies!

Northeastern University '02

Comment

I went to the UCONN game on Friday night and was a bit worried after a lackluster 2 periods that ended in a 4-2 loss at home. So, I was worried about tonight. 10 minutes in, I was feeling that all to familiar early February blues would continue. Now this! I am so happy I saw it LIVE with my now grown sons and we were pretty on edge when they scored to make it 4 to 2 because no lead has been safe over the years, but not tonight. After the early softie at the post, CP was a rock between the pipes especially on those late BU PP's and really everybody did their job's in this game. AG is a beast. What can I say? 30 years ago I saw them win it and never thought it would take this long to win it again, but OMG it's so sweet to finally get it done. Cheers! Nice job boys. AG for the Hobey nod and let's finish strong with a HE championship and an NCAA bid.
              Last edited by RossiRules; 02-13-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

I was at the Washington watch party and trust me, the emotion of the moment was there. And yes, Gaudette is a beast, If he doesn't win the Hobey going away, something is wrong.

BTW, the crowd shots of the Doghouse were stunning. Did the last person on campus to leave for the Gahden turn out the lights?
                Last edited by Split-N; 02-13-2018, 12:17 AM.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
                X