X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
    This win may have saved Reds job. Lose this game and it could well have been over come the end of the season.
    My opinion is Red develops players. But doesn't coach bench well. But let's see what happens. I was at least happy he called a timeout tonight.

Very happy with Tralmaks play. Probably bastid nfl scouts try to pry him from us early.

And I was happy with muelbauers play. Protect net front. Love that, this is how he wins and gets to next level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Kudos to Tralmaks. Actually if I was coach I'd put a C on his jersey. Kid skates like Trattnig and has hand like Pellerin. Maybe better.
      Tell your nurse to lower your meds. They're making you delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        You guys are better - with better young pieces. The nine game stretch was a fluke. UNH is bad and held back by its lame duck coach who has done nothing in three years to plan for a future he won't be a part of and the diminutive netminder who has never been held accountable in actually competing for PT. It's a miserable time to be a fan...
        To be honest, the lack of speed was noticeable. You recruit to your strengths. Unh big sheet always go for speedy forwards. Not there this year. Souza wasn't a speedy one, more power forward. Maybe he needs look at speed for big sheet. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Ok. I will. She is right here and got well treated to dinner, flowers, and present. How did you know my wife was in nursing?

Comment

No, we snapped unwinning streak. You need drugs if it isn't making you happy right now.

Comment

No, we snapped unwinning streak. You need drugs if it isn't making you happy right now.
              There's happy, and then there's "Tralmaks is better than Scott Pellerin" which is delusional. He's scored nine goals in 30 games. Scott was twice a captain, won the Hockey East POY, the Hobey and had his number retired. Then went to the NHL.

Perspective.

Comment

There's happy, and then there's "Tralmaks is better than Scott Pellerin" which is delusional. He's scored nine goals in 30 games. Scott was twice a captain, won the Hockey East POY, the Hobey and had his number retired. Then went to the NHL.

Perspective.
                Yes. I know. Games different now too. Watch his skating. Actually nevermind, go get a pro hockey scout and ask him.

Comment

Perspective.
                  Looks like not drafted by nhl? Free agent, understand.

Comment

Looks like not drafted by nhl? Free agent, understand.
                    Try again in English. I don't speak Gibberish.

Comment

Try again in English. I don't speak Gibberish.
                      Was he drafted by nhl? If answer is no, then scouts are looking. And scouts like how he has played. And scouts want him in farm system. And if enough see they will compete to sign. Which equates to he is signed and done after freshman year or as soon as Maine's season is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Get out of here. The most mystifying thing about the Maine/UNH series the last four years has been your fan bases' reverence towards the worst UNH goalie since the Trent Cavcichi/Mike Heinke rotation in 1995. He's awful and - I crunched the numbers today - sporting about a 3.00 GAA in his career against Maine. It would be 6.00 if you guys ever finished pucks. He left rebounds all over the ice tonight (when he wasn't crouched down as small as can be so shots from the point could find gaping swaths of net) as you guys peppered the N on his jersey. It was about time someone beat him on one... .

Say what you will about Tirone; pretty-sure that most Maine fans are on the same page as I am... (Which is to say, we don't ever give a **** about him unless he happens to get a start against Maine, but when we've seen him, he hasn't looked to have been pulling those pucks out of his framma-zamma or anything. )

And tonight, he was more good than lucky. He could have been down by 4 in the 2nd, very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                          Say what you will about Tirone; pretty-sure that most Maine fans are on the same page as I am... (Which is to say, we don't ever give a **** about him unless he happens to get a start against Maine, but when we've seen him, he hasn't looked to have been pulling those pucks out of his framma-zamma or anything. )

And tonight, he was more good than lucky. He could have been down by 4 in the 2nd, very easily.
                          Not composed. Hasnt been coached fundamentals. Unh lost a lot when mcluskey and tortorella left in goalie department. And umile always recruited speed on big ice. No speed in Unh now.

Comment

Was he drafted by nhl? If answer is no, then scouts are looking. And scouts like how he has played. And scouts want him in farm system. And if enough see they will compete to sign. Which equates to he is signed and done after freshman year or as soon as Maine's season is done.
                            So you think he's one-and-done but would make him a captain as a freshman. Okie...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

Interestingly enough unh has a great set of defensemen. Smart defensemen that can spring a pass. And chip out when needed. I think that they have a decent defensemen coach.

Comment

So you think he's one-and-done but would make him a captain as a freshman. Okie...
                                Who's our captain now? Who's winning on home ice?

Comment

Working...
                                X