Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dartmouth @ RPI (2/9) & Harvard & Dartmouth @ UC (2/9, 2/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dartmouth @ RPI (2/9) & Harvard & Dartmouth @ UC (2/9, 2/10)

discuss

I hope I got it right now.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Dartmouth @ RPI (2/9) & Harvard & Dartmouth @ UC (2/9, 2/10)

You're ok in my book Ralph.
    In the past after games like this when it looks like we have it figured out, we come out flat.
    I hope that we learned that you have to play from the opening face off.
    lets go red!!!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Well, thank you.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Guess I will chime in on BG vs RPI game! Based on my recollection, that BG either won late or in OT after giving up a 3 goal lead. So looking at it two ways...BG jumped on RPI early but could not finish them off and/or RPI has the persistence and will power to battle back and score rapidly. I see this has a tight game and hopefully my BG will prevail!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG Green View Post
          Guess I will chime in on BG vs RPI game! Based on my recollection, that BG either won late or in OT after giving up a 3 goal lead. So looking at it two ways...BG jumped on RPI early but could not finish them off and/or RPI has the persistence and will power to battle back and score rapidly. I see this has a tight game and hopefully my BG will prevail!
          RPI does not usually score 5 goals, but anything is possible.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by BIG Green View Post
            Persistence can be there, given the way we played vs. Union, but Union does have a tendency to let off the gas when they feel they have a comfortable lead, vs. what we saw from CCT, or even Colgate from this past week, so I'd say both are the case.

RPI has been in the majority of games in 2018 despite the final score (the only one we weren't was probably Yale), so it'll definitely be hard fought. One thing's for sure is that it's a dogfight for first round home ice, and we're by no means out of it should we prevail on Friday. It's a must win to have any chance at booking HFH in March.

Comment

Working...
            X