Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
    It would be nice to have a good Friday night!

Go Huskies!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Well un frick in believable. But we deserved what we got. In Arizona the GWG was scored on a bad change and the same last night.They definitely work at trying to take advantage of those as I saw them try it several times last night when they thought they could catch us out.
    I thought their goalie was real good. He could play in the pros right now if you ask me.
    Last edited by manurespreader; 02-17-2018, 03:23 AM.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

I thought ASU was real good at one thing.
      Holding.

Comment

Always enjoyed your fans from interactions in Arizona a few years ago and Vegas this year, but visiting this weekend brings it to a new level. Easily one of the most hospitable areas I have traveled and a virtual winter wonderland. The UP has made an impact on me. Best of luck tonight and for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Well, add another to the injury bug, Marcus Russell was also not available last night prompting the 11 forwards, 7 D. Coach mentioned it may be this way for the playoffs as well. Expecting a bounce back from Tech tonight. Gotta give ASU credit, they capitalized on their opportunities and made some nice hockey plays.

Comment

So what does Shawhan do next weekend? You're for-sure going to Bemidji State for the first round.

GFM
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
              So what does Shawhan do next weekend? You're for-sure going to Bemidji State for the first round.

GFM
              He beats the snot out of eNeMa U by any and all means necessary.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

NOW I think maybe you all understand why I dislike ASU so much? I blame Powers for this and Hicks, and Walker. this is not something I'd ever thought I would see again. ASU has been bush league for a while and there has been no change.
                Last edited by manurespreader; 02-17-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Can we add a new tagline? Our coach can beat up your coach.
                  2005-2006: 7-25-6
                  2006-2007: 18-17-5
                  2007-2008: 14-20-5
                  2008-2009: 6-25-7
                  2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                    Can we add a new tagline? Our coach can beat up your coach.
                    "It's just hockey"
                    - Coach Shawhan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate WCHA tv. WTH!
                      Go Huskies!

Comment

Coach Shawhan has him by 50 pounds at least though that fight is not anything to be proud of on either side. There is plenty of film of it on twitter etc
                        Last edited by manurespreader; 02-17-2018, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redridge View Post
                          I hate WCHA tv. WTH!
                          No kidding. Crapped out at the 9:00 mark in the 3rd and never came back.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                            No kidding. Crapped out at the 9:00 mark in the 3rd and never came back.
                            I was not happy, at least pasty.net stayed up and I could listen.
                            2005-2006: 7-25-6
                            2006-2007: 18-17-5
                            2007-2008: 14-20-5
                            2008-2009: 6-25-7
                            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              Coach Shawhan has him by 50 pounds at least though that fight is not anything to be proud of on either side. There is plenty of film of it on twitter etc
                              Links?

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                                I was not happy, at least pasty.net stayed up and I could listen.
                                Yep.
                                I think we have to make sure we don't countenance this kind of thing going forward. Coach protecting his players is fine but not if it means he ends up in a fight. I don't want to see this again.

Comment

Working...
                                X