Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Harvard & Dartmouth (1/5/18, 1/6/18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Harvard & Dartmouth (1/5/18, 1/6/18)

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Harvard & Dartmouth (1/5/18, 1/6/18)

Harvard started the season ranked in the top two or three in the USCHO poll, but have since fallen out of the top 20, though it’s not far-fetched to think that the schedule maker had something to do with their dropoff. The Crimson’s game against RPI on Friday will be their first home game since November 4. Following that last home game, Harvard suffered road losses to Colgate, Cornell, and Minnesota (twice), then tied BC on the road to finish an 0-4-1 stretch. They swept Quinnipiac and Princeton on the road Dec. 1-2, then recorded a split in the Catamount Tournament last weekend, losing to UMass-Lowell and beating UVM.

Dartmouth lost their first two games of the season, won their next two, then suffered through an 0-6-1 stretch, lowlighted by a 9-2 shellacking at the hands of Princeton. The last game of that stretch was a tough 1-0 loss at #2-ranked Denver, but the Green rebounded to win the second game of that two-night series. Dartmouth played well this past weekend in the Ledyard Bank Classic, beating UNH and tying Minnesota-Duluth (UM-D won a shootout to claim the tournament championship).

Comment

I heard that travel conditions in Boston are absolutely horrendous today because of the storm. I'm not sure things would be much better in Hanover, or how soon things are likely to get back to some semblance of normalcy in either location.

Is it a sure thing that Friday night's games will go on as scheduled? Or might they be postponed?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
        I heard that travel conditions in Boston are absolutely horrendous today because of the storm. I'm not sure things would be much better in Hanover, or how soon things are likely to get back to some semblance of normalcy in either location.

Is it a sure thing that Friday night's games will go on as scheduled? Or might they be postponed?
        RPI was already there today as this tweet shows, so I would think it will be played.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

they'll play for sure. Lot of damage and flooding near the shore, but that's not near the Bright.
          Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

I'm just glad Coach Smith is able to coach tonight, especially after Saturday's presser, where I had a feeling the league might take some action. But that's the feeling you start to get when you've put up with years of suspensions here and there for similar activity. And maybe it's because he called out the play and not the refs directly which makes it OK.

Comment

Working...
            X