This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018, reds last stand part 2

So that is something to be positive about, ya a!

And we can be positive about our team, yaaaah?

Well we will go rest hammy and cedrix..... And disgrace Brown.

Then we have a huge challenge against northeastern. They are our enemy number one now. We have to gear everything we have for them. Period.

Comment

The north remembers!

Comment

https://youtu.be/lHhhLuPN7Qo

Win. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Yes blackeye

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Well you know me. I want promise and future. Or else...

Comment

Actually I wish I can hang big banner hanging from student section... THE NORTH REMEMBERS.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Exactly man! Just do a Jameson on the rocks for me!
              I'm thinking you were doing enough for all of us . Fun to have Maine relevant again.

Look at PWR if you want but it's way to early to care about that. Just win.

Like I said last night beat NU and PC and I'll think they are ready for prime time.

Robbins line gives teams fits, speed kills and he had several chances before he buried one. Robbins kills penalties pretty well also. All over the ice.

Swayman is real deal. I've been told Grant thinks he could be the best to ever play at Alfond. He said it depends how playing time he gets. I thought that was hype but maybe not. Very confident. It makes penalty kill really good. Players were much more aggressive. Clearing passes that early in the season went where opposing players kept them in zone went down the ice. The game slows down with confidence.

Classic trap game at Brown, need to bury them early and often.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

That shutout at BU stat is wild.

Have the Maine men and women ever beat BU on the same day before?

Comment

Just bought tickets for MC and BC, I have tickets for UNH. The rest I will stream

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Just bought tickets for MC and BC, I have tickets for UNH. The rest I will stream
                    They didn't have enough $20 chairbacks left for me to get for UNH but I just ordered some for MC. Glad I got BC tix before last night's game!

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                      They didn't have enough $20 chairbacks left for me to get for UNH but I just ordered some for MC. Glad I got BC tix before last night's game!
                      My boy wanted to fly in to see unh with his girlfriend so i bought 50 dollar seats. Spoiled kid

Comment

I'm thinking you were doing enough for all of us . Fun to have Maine relevant again.
                        I will not lie. Truth be told, a win at BU deserves a drink or 15.

Comment

My boy wanted to fly in to see unh with his girlfriend so i bought 50 dollar seats. Spoiled kid

Back in the day that is how they got on my good side. Buy me a ticket and I'll get dinner.

Now I can't pull free tickets and over top I still buy dinner... for five.

Times have changed for me, but hopefully not yet for the boy.
                          Last edited by BlackI; 01-07-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                            Back in the day that is how they got on my good side. Buy me a ticket and I'll get dinner.

Now I can't pull free tickets and over top I still buy dinner... for five.

Times have changed for me, but hopefully not yet for the boy.
                            He is a pilot, I'm just a lowly electrician, you would think he would be picking up the whole tab

Where is spy and hockeypuck?

Comment

He is a pilot, I'm just a lowly electrician, you would think he would be picking up the whole tab

Get into Aeronautics... first time he sees you inspecting things he will change that tune. Might even call you sir.

Comment

I don't know. Last time I remember they lost bets and both owed me a 12 pack each.... then poooofffff.... into the ether. Funny how that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X