Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2017-2018 Season - The Quest Continues

What a goal by MacAdams!!!!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
      Why are they in white tonight?
      Home game!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        Home game!
        Well it's 'Blue out the 'Whitt but guess that doesn't mean the players? Whatever. Will take it 1-1 with 2 called back.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
          It's working for me!
          It’s working on my work laptop, only in Chrome, though. It’s not working on my iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
            It's working for me!
            Working for me too...

Comment

Quality is excellent also.

Comment

Very good period for the 'Cats. Decent transitions and Sal's goal was a beauty!!

Comment

Who won?!? Just kidding. We even decisively lost the SOG tonight. But, good to see first line, with MacAdams, get onto the score sheet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Who won?!? Just kidding. We even decisively lost the SOG tonight. But, good to see first line, with MacAdams, get onto the score sheet.
                    Gotta tell you that kid is for real....filthy goal. Am not overly disappointed. Our PP actually looked decent (when we were on the PP). Had some chances but BU was just that much better.

Comment

Well, that wasn't the start of the weekend we'd hoped for ...
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        It’s working on my work laptop, only in Chrome, though. It’s not working on my iPad.
                        I watched on my smaat tv!

It is annoying that we had to search around for the game. UNH makes it well known that all the home games are on ESPN3 which is on the Watch ESPN app. So you go to the app and the game is nowhere to be found. So you go over to the UNH shedule page and hit the link for the video and it's on YouTube! This has happened before unannouced and it is frustrating. Not sure why the game was not on ESPN3 but on YouTube!
                        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          I am counting on watching a strong finish to the weekend at Conte Forum tomorrow afternoon. Unlike UNH, BC has free parking for non-STH's. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Somehow Chuck are you really that surprised? Personally it was a better game than I expected. And I'm really glad Adam Clark got the start.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              I watched on my smaat tv!

It is annoying that we had to search around for the game. UNH makes it well known that all the home games are on ESPN3 which is on the Watch ESPN app. So you go to the app and the game is nowhere to be found. So you go over to the UNH shedule page and hit the link for the video and it's on YouTube! This has happened before unannouced and it is frustrating. Not sure why the game was not on ESPN3 but on YouTube!
                              Wonder if that coincided with fan comments that ESPN 3's quality wasn't good and You Tube was better? Just something I heard bantered about...Up here I don't get ESPN 3 and have to pay for it. But it would've been nice to have that info out for the fans. Speaking of things like that, it was 'blue out the 'Whitt' but the 'Cats were in white? I guess that's no biggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Somehow Chuck are you really that surprised? Personally it was a better game than I expected. And I'm really glad Adam Clark got the start.
                                And, the Cats are still ahead of our old nemesis Niagara in the PWR, and way ahead of Yukon and UVM in the PWR.

Comment

Working...
                                X