PDA

View Full Version : SCSU @ DU - November 10-11

Pump It Up
11-10-2017, 11:55 AM
I know no one does game threads or really posts at all around here these days, but I think this series deserves one. Thoughts? Predictions?

Probable lineups

SCSU (2-0 NCHC, 7-0 overall)

Forwards

Eyssimont-R. Poehling-Fitzgerald
Wahlin-Peterson-Benson
Jackson-Winiecki-Newell
N. Poehling-B. Lizotte-J. Poehling

Defense

Schuldt-J. Lizotte
Ahcan-Borgen
Jaycox-Ilvonen

Goalies

Smith-Hrenak

DENVER (0-2, 4-2-2)

Forwards

McLellan-Heikkinen-O'Connor
Lukosevicius-Gambrell-Terry
Staub-Borgstrom-Finlay
Junda-Doremus-Barrow

Defense

Platt-Mitchell
Hillman-Davies
Mendel-Fear

Goalies

Jaillet-Rasmussen

Pump It Up
11-10-2017, 02:11 PM
This thread took off exactly like I anticipated.

captain beefheart
11-10-2017, 05:41 PM
For lurkers with an occasional quip ( like me ) this is a real bummer. These threads used to give me days, er, hours, er , a bit of innocent entertainment. Now? Ugh. God bless you for trying. Over on the Denver thread, vizoroo seems to be having a month long conversation with himself.:)

Tipsy McStagger
11-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Denver played better than St. Cloud but in my opinion the game should have been tied. The contact was caused by the DU defender.

cetihcra
11-11-2017, 12:07 AM
For lurkers with an occasional quip ( like me ) this is a real bummer. These threads used to give me days, er, hours, er , a bit of innocent entertainment. Now? Ugh. God bless you for trying. Over on the Denver thread, vizoroo seems to be having a month long conversation with himself.:)

*herself* ;)

Anybody that was watching on TV know why the SCSU goal that would have made it 3-2 with like 9min left was called back? They didnít show a replay in the arena. Best i could figure was ghost GI? Took effin forever to review!

r

Dmann
11-11-2017, 04:46 PM
*herself* ;)

Anybody that was watching on TV know why the SCSU goal that would have made it 3-2 with like 9min left was called back? They didnít show a replay in the arena. Best i could figure was ghost GI? Took effin forever to review!

r

It was indeed goalie interference. And "Captain", and "Pump" you're right, our thread "All Things" is all but dead. We got mercilessly trolled by some CC dweebs a few years ago and the regulars called it quits. They started a very nice site called "Letsgodu" That's where the majority of DU posters went. With that said, I still follow "All things" and I really appreciate Vizoroo's updates. In the meantime, it should be a great game tonight!!

vizoroo
11-11-2017, 06:10 PM
*herself* ;)

Anybody that was watching on TV know why the SCSU goal that would have made it 3-2 with like 9min left was called back? They didn’t show a replay in the arena. Best i could figure was ghost GI? Took effin forever to review!

r

Refs told Monty SCSU forward, not Eyssimont, was leaning on goalie inhibiting his ability to make plays.Goal disallowed.

vizoroo
11-11-2017, 06:17 PM
My mind says a split for the weekend, but my heart says a DU sweep.
Coach mixed the lines last night which separated Terry, Gambrell and Borgstrom--"more strength down the middle." Since the mix got good results would guess they would stay the same, but Monty does tinker with the lines.

BTW Doremus and Rasmussen served 1 game suspension last night.