College Hockey Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey Nation

I didn't see mention of this anywhere else, so I apologize if it's already been posted.

College Hockey, Inc., is sponsoring a new television show on college hockey that they call College Hockey Nation. They are partnering with ESPN on it.

I looked up the first episode last night on the WatchESPN streaming app and it was pretty good. A nice story on the coaching change at Michigan, a look at ASU and it's goaltender from out east, and a story about NHL and college players working out together in a kind of mentoring program.

Here is the College Hockey Inc., press release in case anyone is interested.

http://collegehockeyinc.com/articles...t-to-debut.php
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Re: College Hockey Nation

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I didn't see mention of this anywhere else, so I apologize if it's already been posted.

College Hockey, Inc., is sponsoring a new television show on college hockey that they call College Hockey Nation. They are partnering with ESPN on it.

I looked up the first episode last night on the WatchESPN streaming app and it was pretty good. A nice story on the coaching change at Michigan, a look at ASU and it's goaltender from out east, and a story about NHL and college players working out together in a kind of mentoring program.

Here is the College Hockey Inc., press release in case anyone is interested.

http://collegehockeyinc.com/articles...t-to-debut.php
    I was able to find it for free On-Demand on my cable box... It was pretty good

Comment

Re: College Hockey Nation

Subscribed
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
      X