No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

I really Like Charlie!

Comment

Lowell comes back to tie it up 2-2 with freshmen leading the way, goals by Levesque and Sodergren. 6:30 or so left in the third.
      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

w000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!1!1!1!!! ! Scoooooore...... Oh wait. Now we are going to review it. Not a real game without a review.

Comment

OK now we can celebrate.

w00t!! OT WIN!!!

Comment

Wilson with the winner in OT, 3-2. Nice comeback and a much-needed 2 points.
            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
              I think you will get UVM fans hoping you win big.. the hatred of Sneddon is growing.. should make for interesting times..
              Not a jerk question, but why did they extend him? I know at least from reading these boards that those that post here mostly want him out?
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Happy Birthday riverchief1!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                  Not a jerk question, but why did they extend him? I know at least from reading these boards that those that post here mostly want him out?
                  I know a lot of long time season ticket holders...all of whom
                  are outraged at the extension, literally not one who approves.

Comment

Originally posted by VTALUM View Post
                    I know a lot of long time season ticket holders...all of whom
                    are outraged at the extension, literally not one who approves.
                    So why did they extend?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      So why did they extend?
                      We are all aKing that same question. Only the administration would know.

Comment

Christoffer Hernberg before Thanksgiving: 8-1-0, 2 SO, 1.51 GAA, .946 Save %
                        Christoffer Hernberg after Thanksgiving: 4-3-0, 1 SO, 2.85 GAA, .878 Save % (including the 1st period tonight)
                        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

All they need is a shorty and they will have one of every kind.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            All they need is a shorty and they will have one of every kind.
                            No, they'll still need a penalty shot and an empty-netter.
                            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                              Christoffer Hernberg before Thanksgiving: 8-1-0, 2 SO, 1.51 GAA, .946 Save %
                              Christoffer Hernberg after Thanksgiving: 4-3-0, 1 SO, 2.85 GAA, .878 Save % (including the 1st period tonight)
                              Wall time

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                No, they'll still need a penalty shot and an empty-netter.
                                shhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X