UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    4-0 ASU after two. Only 4 shots on goal in the period for the Hawks, 0-5 on the PP so far, no urgency. It seems like they only want to dump the puck in. The problem is they don't get to it or they get out worked by an ASU player. Awful.
    That's the season all year

Comment

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Originally posted by Revs89.2 View Post
      Safe travels home to all those that came out and special shout out to Go-UML for taking time to chat. You guys are great. Best of luck the rest of regular season and postseason!
      Thanks! We had a great time, game result notwithstanding; look forward to breaking up another cold winter with a visit in upcoming years.
      Gary

www.umlhockey.com
      Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
      "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
      KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
        Don't be too surprised if you see a lot of us filtering out, especially if Lowell gets a big lead.
        As soon as I saw this post yesterday, I knew Lowell was in trouble. :P
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          As soon as I saw this post yesterday, I knew Lowell was in trouble. :P
          b*** me
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Any thoughts on this weekend? I'll be making the trip to Burlington so I hope the team is focused and ready to go. I expect the Catamounts to play much better than they did in Lowell a couple of weeks ago. Four huge points on the line. Who's heading to Vermont?

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
              Any thoughts on this weekend? I'll be making the trip to Burlington so I hope the team is focused and ready to go. I expect the Catamounts to play much better than they did in Lowell a couple of weeks ago. Four huge points on the line. Who's heading to Vermont?
              Win one lose one that's how it will go

Comment

• Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                Win one lose one that's how it will go
                I agree, although Lowell beat them so badly last time I think it might be lose one then win one.

Comment

Amherst just took three from UVM. We have to do at least the same.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    Amherst just took three from UVM. We have to do at least the same.
                    Don't count on this team

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                      Don't count on this team
                      Duh. Tell us something we don't know

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Duh. Tell us something we don't know
                        Tell Us something like its a big weekend lol know ****

Comment

I think you will get UVM fans hoping you win big.. the hatred of Sneddon is growing.. should make for interesting times..

Comment

Free VT feed for game here - https://portal.stretchinternet.com/v...reamType=video
                            Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                            Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

2-0 VT at end of the second. Lowell's power play is inept and overall, the team has no spirit or heart. It's really a shame.
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Bob and Andy think they look OK but no puck luck and some interesting calls on both sides

Comment

Working...
                                X