No announcement yet.

UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 17/18 Season Thread: 21 Year Old Freshman Eating BU's Lunch

Hello Lowell fans, I have an extra ticket for Friday nights game against northeastern if anyone is interested. Email me at beachockey@comcast.net

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
      Hopefully Scott will see more ice time and have a bigger role with the Wings. The Pens are loaded and Scott was a healthy scratch the past 5 games.
      Agreed. And he did get two Stanley Cup rings with the Pens so it wasn't a total bust.
      Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
      Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

You guys expect Hernberg in net this weekend? If so, wanna trade us Tyler Wall?
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
          With HE points on the line I highly doubt Tyler makes an appearance this weekend. Two game sweep in North Country the train is back on the trains and Hernberg got the caboose.

Unless Chris gets blown out Friday night I don't foresee T Wall seeing the ice
          Last edited by Turk_Sanderson; 10-24-2017, 05:24 PM.
          Tully Rink Rat
          Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
          Youngstar
          UML Class of 09

Comment

• Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
            Sure. One Adam Gaudette please
            BS UMass Lowell 2015
            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              Sure. One Adam Gaudette please
              His number is 8, so if we send you one John Picking (7) and one Jake Theut (1), can we call it even??
              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Hernberg is the Hockey East Defensive Player of the Week while Hausinger was a Top Performer.

http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres...10/oct23wr.php
                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Is there some way to give up your tickets to someone else without giving them the physical ticket? I thought I heard something but can't remember how it works.

Comment

I was told today that Lowell no longer prints a media guide for the Hockey team

Bummer
                    Tully Rink Rat
                    Youngstar
                    UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Is there some way to give up your tickets to someone else without giving them the physical ticket? I thought I heard something but can't remember how it works.

Log on to your account through the Tsongas Center site and you should be able to transfer the tickets. It should send them an email with a ticket in a .pdf file they would have to print out. I don't believe they can hold them at Will Call
                      Tully Rink Rat
                      Youngstar
                      UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                        Log on to your account through the Tsongas Center site and you should be able to transfer the tickets. It should send them an email with a ticket in a .pdf file they would have to print out. I don't believe they can hold them at Will Call
                        Thanks!
                        Except I apparently am not in there mr les picks up the tix. I guess I will need to call them in the AM

Comment

Weekend preview:
                          http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...x?path=mhockey

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                            I was told today that Lowell no longer prints a media guide for the Hockey team

Bummer
                            This is not completely true. They no longer make hard copies, but a media guide is still created. One never got finished last season, and this year's is still being completed. It'll be available on the website when it's ready.
                            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Well I'd like the hard copy I might be a millennial but I don't like e-published material. It feels cheap even though the content is probably exactly the same as past years.
                              Tully Rink Rat
                              Youngstar
                              UML Class of 09

Comment

Already 0-2 in Hockey East, big couple of games this weekend.
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X