Three of the goals from the RPI game.
    https://***********/twitter/statuses/954892367353565184
    https://***********/twitter/statuses/954890767478263808
    https://***********/twitter/statuses/954890421590724608
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

• Re: Yale Hockey 2017-2018 Season Thread

Free feed for tonights Clarkson game, hope to see Yale steal a win. http://clarksonathletics.com/sports/...eel-arena.aspx
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
        Free feed for tonights Clarkson game, hope to see Yale steal a win. http://clarksonathletics.com/sports/...eel-arena.aspx
        You were lucky if you saw anything on the video from Cheel. Supposedly Clarkson was trying (unsucessfully) to get some new equipment running and I guess they had to use some backup equipment from the 20th Century. Not a great game to watch besides the poor video quality. Lots of chippyness on both sides. Glad my Knights won it.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          You were lucky if you saw anything on the video from Cheel. Supposedly Clarkson was trying (unsucessfully) to get some new equipment running and I guess they had to use some backup equipment from the 20th Century. Not a great game to watch besides the poor video quality. Lots of chippyness on both sides. Glad my Knights won it.
          The feed was horrible. Yale did not rise to the occasion, thats for sure. Clarkson although not flashy, gets in the way enough to keep winning, good luck the rest of the way, looks like you and Cornell are the cream of the league this year.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

A decent game until Clarkson got the PP goal to make it 2-1. After that, they took over.

Comment

Tough weekend, gonna have to make some noise in the ECAC tourney.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

No issue with losing to Clarkson. Last night's loss to SLU was bad. I was only able to watch a few minutes here and there, so I reserve the right to be wrong, but it seems as though while there were many hots taken, most of what I saw were not high quality. But that aside, you would think one or two would go in on a rebound or defelction. SLU goalie played ok... did he totally steal it? IDK... again I did not see enough.

Yes, sadly the NCAA is out unless Yale wins the ECAC tourney. I would be thrilled with just making LP this year and building toward next year. Only four seniors on the team right now, and only two play. With that said, I want to see more Kaz in goal. He seems to be developing nicely and I'd like him to get more game experience.

With the teams I've see Yale play this year, Cornell looks like the best. They are big and fast and have enough scoring touch to make a real run to the frozen four.
                Boolaboola

Comment

It just seemed like, even though I thought Yale had a territorial advantage, it was one of those games where you had the feeling that they were not going to score.

Just wondering, does Yale have more power play goals or shorthanded goals this season. It could be close.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
                    It just seemed like, even though I thought Yale had a territorial advantage, it was one of those games where you had the feeling that they were not going to score.

Just wondering, does Yale have more power play goals or shorthanded goals this season. It could be close.
                    Six shorthanded. Eight powerplay. An abyssmal 8 for 82 on the PP.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Alex Lyon made his NHL debut with a third period relief appearance tonight. He stopped all five shots he faced including the first one a bullet from the slot by Ovechkin. Congrats, hope he gets the next start.
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

Alex Lyon made his NHL debut with a third period relief appearance tonight. He stopped all five shots he faced including the first one a bullet from the slot by Ovechkin. Congrats, hope he gets the next start.
                        This didn't go unnoticed by me; congrats to Alex!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Congrats to him! Always great to see ECAC players in the NHL.
                          Let's go Union !
                          ECAC Regular season champion : 2010-11, 2011-12, 2013-14, 2016-17
                          ECAC Tournament champion : 2012, 2013, 2014
                          NCAA champion : 2014

Comment

Good luck to Alex. I hope he has a long and successful NHL career.

Comment

Lyon has started in goal for Philly tonight, has allowed 2 powerplay goals late into the second. He looks very comfortable out there.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

The lack of any kind of production on the power play is really getting embarrassing. ASU has improved, but really, should this game have been close?

Comment

Working...
                                X